Paulie Manafort's bad day

not entirely true, the ones who made a small fortune with the crash are now much better set up for a larger fortune next time around.

Newt had some strong opinions on how important Paulie was to the Trump campaign.

He’s a ■■■■■■■ moron.

this does not fit the current narrative

Yeah. That is a sad truth.

I have recently been reading a bunch of stuff about offshoring … like Panama papers stuff and money laundering.

Boy does that get me sharpening my pitchfork.

1 Like

Lol, the feds have been onto this write draft emails on the same account trick since 2002. I remember reading about it.

Amazing. Trump doesn’t know what bail revocation is. That’s. . .dunno why I’m even surprised anymore.

In the same 2015 conversation with her sister, Andrea allegedly suggests to Jessica that their father used covert methods to send messages to Ukraine.

“I was there when it happened. I saw him on his shady email,” she allegedly wrote. “They don’t write emails. They log on and write in the drafts So it’s never transmitted over any servers.”

Tut tut tut. Never give up secrets you don’t have to.

How many times did you chant “lock her up” with your fellow sycophants at the rallies your Dear Leader held to worship him?

nah that was Flynn, Christie , Giuliani. he was always on tv defending them

Who’s suffering? The head of The Torturer’s Lobby? The man who is a supporter of weaponized rape and child soldiers? The witness tamperer? The money launderer? He’s suffering?

No.

At this point, with the above post and your post yesterday about “temporary parole” it’s fair to ask, what is your country of origin? It seems you’re trying to apply another country’s justice system to America’s.

Nixon given a pardon
No one held responsible for the Iraq debacle.
No one held responsible for torture.
No one held responsible for the '08 crash.

These are our major failings that continue to snowball into bigger and bigger problems.

1 Like

it appears to me that a number of republicans/Trump team members are gonna go down.

just wake up every day and pray that there isn’t documentation (like the shredded papers) that ties your favorite politician to the illegal happenings. or money laundering. that’s the one i’d really be worried about.

And you would do the same for Hillary being led.off to jail.

Allan

The order revoking bail was signed by the same judge who signed the order setting bail.

I don’t know if it was Judge Ellis, Manafort is currently facing charges in at least 2 jurisdictions.

1 Like

Edit to add:

Manafort’s bail was revoked by Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, who is presiding in one of the criminal cases pending against Manafort.

Judge T.S. Ellis is on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and is presiding over a different criminal case against Manafort.

Had a great moment of zen today as I was driving home. Mark Levin came on and spent the first 10 minutes of his show in utter hysterics about how unfair they were being to Manafort.

It was a great bit of schaudenfreud.

1 Like

Love hearing the wailing of the triggered CEC spox people.

The whine.

The sobs.

The pitiful wails of impotence.

The understanding the Trumpism is the hill they chose to allow their career to die upon and death is coming fast.

1 Like