Paul Manafort to be sentenced today

Everything trump touches turns to slime

Im betting you are all going over so Im gonna bet One Year Bob!

Changing my mind, I think he’ll get 7 years.

Prosecution has asked for, what is it, 19-25 years? Something like that? Defense is asking for a year or two, including nine months considered served.

I think the actual potential sentence is up to 65 years?

How unlikely would it be for the judge to go outside the recommendation?

It could definitely happen. I follow a lot of mob trials, and I’ve seen judges go way under and way over recommendations depending on the case.

1 Like

Better question: Who will get more jail time, Manafort or Trump?

1 Like

What a sad day for America. A political prisoner tortured for months in an attempted coup by an irrational inquisition.

I hope you are showing you support by helping him out monetarily.

https://manafortdefense.org

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well… at least we have heard from the crazy town caucus.

1 Like

It’s sad to you that lawbreakers are being held accountable.

What a day to be alive! #maga!

Interesting. I have a hard time seeing Ellis go way under, but we’ll see I guess.

The whole thing does have the feel of eventually turning into a RICO action.

This is a scene from the movie “Dodgeball” wherein a character expresses surprise over a strategy decision being made by one of the teams in a Dodgeball tournament. It is a funny take on bold moves which is why I posted it in reply to this post, which is, in its own way, a bold move.

2 Likes

It’s almost 3:30. What’s the hold up?

Sentencing is supposed to be at 3:30 PM

2 Likes

Fox News says it’s coming soon. His attorney’s have entered the court.

1 Like

Thanks guys. I hadn’t heard a time on it.

Is it too late for Perry Mason to badger an unexpected witness into confessing to the crimes?

Not if that witness is Trump.

And just like his trial in VA, there are no electronics allowed in the courtroom, so no live Tweeting from reporters. It will be a while before we learn of his fate and what happened in the courthouse.

2 Likes