Paul Manafort to be sentenced today

I suspect the thing they’ll all come to regret is actually winning. If Trump had lost he would have become a pretty popular, right-wing TV celebrity. Heck, I admit even I would have watched.

Yeah… I pretty much buy into the theory that a bunch of grifters glomed onto the Trump campaign because they didn’t think that he would win… and a Clinton administration wouldn’t investigate thoroughly becuase it would be politically unfeasible to do so.

1 Like

It’s quite amazing how many bad hombres have been in Trump’s circle - especially given that he was going to be the “law and order” president.

2 Likes

Oh, law and order was just an inside joke, similar to Dear King.

1 Like

The real question: Does he get his pardon? A common opinion is that’s what the continued lies and the attemps to communicate with the administration have been about.

I hope so. As campaign manager, Manafort had very little to do with the Trump campaign so any sentencing he receives is totally unfair.

1 Like

I heard Trump didn’t even know the guy - he was just some guy who went and got coffee.

I can’t tell if you wrote that with a straight face. Mueller is your avatar, and a straight face appears to be the only one he can make.:grin:

1 Like

Errrmmmm

Only name that comes to mind is Stormy Daniels.

I will bet 20 years. And then he will get the additional 10 years in the other court.

But, as a coffee guy, he was terrific. Top notch.

Great family, too. Many people are saying that.

1 Like

Turns out that collusion may not be a crime, but defrauding banks and the government and failing to pay taxes on millions of dollars in income is. I think history has shown that if you’re going to become a criminal mastermind, better pay your damn taxes. They always get you on the taxes.

Any idea what time this is taking place? I’ll go with 20 years.

I’m in for 19 years.

Two-tiered justice system. Put me down for 14.

Traitor! Good Night Irene! He will serve 8 months and then trump will pardon him. Hello Dolly!

1 Like

Are we playing Price Is Right rules? Closest without going over? :grinning:

And I don’t feel in the least bit bad about joking about this guy who is probably going to die in prison. He’s a monster.

1 Like

Code Talkers

covfefe was actually the activation signal

I really want that new washer/dryer.