Patrick Carlineo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

:flushed:

Iā€™m guessing you wouldnā€™t have felt the need to comment had a congressman been pictured in a suit and tie and looking good, distinguished, and professional.

Iā€™ve never seen any evidence of that and Iā€™ll wager you just shot off your mouth and can NOT show ANY evidence against the kitty journalist to support your claim?

Youā€™ve never seen evidence of doctored Oā€™keefe videos? Seriously?

The OP ended with this:
PS: As you read that article go through each item and determine where he may have heard that stuff.

The article states he had been blasting Islam for years. We know he didnā€™t learn this recently.
I said he may have learned it from reading the Koran.

Sadly, with our current political climate and the internet making it easier for these whack jobs to find each other and validate each othersā€™ beliefs, this type of thing will begin occurring more frequently, IMO.

4 Likes

Wow.

Last week you supplied links from really questionable sites and now you donā€™t know basic stuff about Oā€™Keefe? Whatā€™s the deal.

They always do that ā€“ pretend to be totally unaware of things that you KNOW they were posting about.

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about either sourceā€¦but I ā€œbetā€ on the Canadian kittyā€¦and that ainā€™t Oā€™keefe.

ā€¦.then talk to me Goose? :sunglasses:

You donā€™t know much about Oā€™keefe? Sure about that?

5 Likes

So youā€™re still running with Oā€™keefe and not the Canadian kitty? Alrighty thenā€¦chase your tail.

Just showing that you know full well about Oā€™keefeā€™s history for doctored videos yet choose to ignore it while accusing the other side of manipulating itā€™s sheeple. Forget plank what youā€™re doing here and in other threads is pointing out the sawdust in your brotherā€™s eye while ignoring the redwood tree in your own.

1 Like

Noā€¦you pointed out what I didnā€™t disagree with and ignored the Canadian kitty. Now back up what you saidā€¦if you can?

At least you finally agree that Oā€™keefeā€™s doctored videos have no credibility. It might baby steps but itā€™s a start

Wellā€¦I for one hope the Marines are mobilized soon so as to take out that den of pedophiles in the bunker below the Getty Museum.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know that made sense to you when you posted it but to be fairā€¦pass the doobā€¦first. :sunglasses:

Looks like I know a tad more about the Hokum The Truth Cat peddles than youā€¦

Not surprising, actually.

1 Like

It sucks that there is so much hate in the world.

Iā€™m just glad that a Democrat Politician would never hate a specific people
simply because of their religion.

You know just tossing a religion out there, but letā€™s just say Jewish people.

Iā€™m happy to know that someone like Omar a Democratic Politician would never
ever be anti-Semitic against Jewish people.

And do you know why she would never be anti-Semitic? Because the Democrat Party is all about Equality, love, peace, and they are very proper people with manners,
that would never do such a thing! lol.

I couldnā€™t say this without laughing at least a little bit. lol.

I recognize youā€™re very smart, my friend. Itā€™s why I enjoy the interactionā€¦butā€¦Iā€™ve now got to sign off for a few days. Iā€™ve got to attend a meeting in Florida. Be cool. :sunglasses: