Patrick Carlineo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

That was a pretty weak attempt to derail the thread. Not sure why the effort was even made.

2 Likes

I suppose a bigot in a suit and tie would more to the liking of some people here. Donā€™t worry, Stephen Miller has that all set for you.

I live in upstate NY. I know this guyā€™s type. Thereā€™s no misrepresentation. Camo and Wellingtons is Sunday Best for some. Heā€™s a dirtbag. He deserves no defense. Yet some will try. I guess that says more about the defenders than the scumbag.

3 Likes

Wish i was surprised that this guy has defenders that will.go to almost any measure to derail any negative comments about himā€¦

I guess after blindly defending trump no matter what it just carries over to the rest of peole he inspiresā€¦

The hills one chooses to fight and die on say volumes more than what one actually postsā€¦

5 Likes

I wonder what his screen name is.

2 Likes

ā€œAnd one who blasphemously pronounces the Name of the Lord, shall be put to death; the entire community shall stone himā€œ

You really seem intent on this guy not being portrayed negatively.

I thought we were talking about Islam. Reread the OP and attempt to focus on the topic.

FoxNews got caught editing pictures.

Im guessing Smyrna didnā€™t care about that. Instead, heā€™s concerned the clothing of the perp may not have reflected his good character.

2 Likes

An elected US Congresswoman looking distinguished vs the guy who threaten to kill herā€¦

What picture should they use of her? Do tell

1 Like

The OP was discussing the faults of Islam? Seems you brought that up.

Itā€™s a diversion. We should actually be talking about the potential murderer/terrorist.

Right wing guy threatening violence on ellected us representative.
So glad this occurred

1 Like

ā€œOn the same day that one of his fans was charged with plotting to kill her, President Trump gratuitously attacks IIhan Omar.ā€

ā€œGratuitously attacksā€. How many times a day on this very board do people gratuitously attack President Trump? What nonsense. But if you put Trumps name next to the phone call, it gratuitously looks like there were some connection.

By the way, the indictment was included in the article. He was not charged with plotting to kill anyone. He was charged with making a threatening phone call. Apparently putting the truth wasnā€™t interesting enough for the author.

So your problem is the article did not mention how many times Trump was ā€œattackedā€ on our Hannity community forum?

OK.

6 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

If this kids had guns, that never would have happened. Their own fault really.

No.
ā€¦

Yes and on this forum we typically see doctored videos when you post something from Project Veritas or Talking Cat

1 Like

Does anyone here have the same type of influence the President of the United States does?