Patrick Carlineo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Sadly, with our current political climate and the internet making it easier for these whack jobs to find each other and validate each others’ beliefs, this type of thing will begin occurring more frequently, IMO.

4 Likes

Wow.

Last week you supplied links from really questionable sites and now you don’t know basic stuff about O’Keefe? What’s the deal.

They always do that – pretend to be totally unaware of things that you KNOW they were posting about.

1 Like

I don’t know much about either source…but I “bet” on the Canadian kitty…and that ain’t O’keefe.

….then talk to me Goose? :sunglasses:

You don’t know much about O’keefe? Sure about that?

5 Likes

So you’re still running with O’keefe and not the Canadian kitty? Alrighty then…chase your tail.

Just showing that you know full well about O’keefe’s history for doctored videos yet choose to ignore it while accusing the other side of manipulating it’s sheeple. Forget plank what you’re doing here and in other threads is pointing out the sawdust in your brother’s eye while ignoring the redwood tree in your own.

1 Like

No…you pointed out what I didn’t disagree with and ignored the Canadian kitty. Now back up what you said…if you can?

At least you finally agree that O’keefe’s doctored videos have no credibility. It might baby steps but it’s a start

Well…I for one hope the Marines are mobilized soon so as to take out that den of pedophiles in the bunker below the Getty Museum.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know that made sense to you when you posted it but to be fair…pass the doob…first. :sunglasses:

Looks like I know a tad more about the Hokum The Truth Cat peddles than you…

Not surprising, actually.

1 Like

It sucks that there is so much hate in the world.

I’m just glad that a Democrat Politician would never hate a specific people
simply because of their religion.

You know just tossing a religion out there, but let’s just say Jewish people.

I’m happy to know that someone like Omar a Democratic Politician would never
ever be anti-Semitic against Jewish people.

And do you know why she would never be anti-Semitic? Because the Democrat Party is all about Equality, love, peace, and they are very proper people with manners,
that would never do such a thing! lol.

I couldn’t say this without laughing at least a little bit. lol.

I recognize you’re very smart, my friend. It’s why I enjoy the interaction…but…I’ve now got to sign off for a few days. I’ve got to attend a meeting in Florida. Be cool. :sunglasses:

Have fun…it’ll be just fine.

That’s too funny.

That is the garbage your precious Truth Kitty peddles. Good grief man.

1 Like

I honestly have a hard time believing that there are people so gullible that they believe really crazy stuff.

1 Like

It’s hard to imagine, but alas, here we are.