Our President's Adult Son Posted This Regarding the SCJ Nominee's Accuser

Yep its false? so basically you have no facts. Just a biased opinion.

No liberal has ever been sexually assaulted. LOL.

where do you get this ■■■■ from?

Allan

He did not INDEED assault anyone.

Someone INDEED made an accusation.

As we’ve seen with the metoo movement, mere allegation is all that is necessary to destroy someone. And that is INDEED a dangerous dynamic.

Your assertion of “indeed assault” relies on that dynamic. Is that where we want this society to go?

Ditto to you. Mere allegation.

Don’t propagate that.

That is also the entirety of the accusation against Kavanaugh. (And I’m being generous calling it an opinion and not an all-out fabrication.)

Ah, but republican media, starting with Rush, has a ton of people conditioned to think that all college people are nuts. Thus that post.

You guys are minimalizing this because it was in HS. We don’t have any idea if it ever stopped there. So stop using it as a defense.

He worships the most dishonorable person we’ve ever had as president. He’s completely full of ■■■■■ Just ignore him.

1 Like

The republicans just delayed one for 11 months. You sure you want to harp on that?

Hard to defend the indefensible.

Okay I will change it to an allegation of sexual assault. Better?

Allan

Frothy froth; froth :popcorn:

Trump gets to propagate accusations so why can’t we?

I don’t see any republicans here condemning Jr’s post. I’d say they all think the way you do.

So what are you basing that opinion on. That she is a liberal? That she wanted to remain anonymous? I dont know what happened? where did you get your crystal ball from?

Allan

Im sure Dudddy put him up to it

Look! Over there>>>>>>>>Hillary Clinton! (don’t look here)

1 Like

Good old boy?

Did he pull a mattress tag off?

High School Rape is ok

So…stuff from childhood and early adulthood can be ignored now?