Our President's Adult Son Posted This Regarding the SCJ Nominee's Accuser

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/donald-trump-jr-posts-instagram-making-light-of-brett-kavanaugh-allegations/

Forget about the nominee. Forget about the accuser. Forget about the president. What is wrong with this guy? He’s about as mature as the Real Housewives of Orange County.

Now, I do think his supporters will love this stuff.

Making light of potential sexual assault is beyond juvenile. Its sad. But, I can see why he has no couth. Look at his Dad.

3 Likes

This guy is so clean,and has such a great record it just proves dems are not above trashing anyones character for politics… Calling such a good man a rapists is just sad. The dems should be ashamed, if they had shame…

This is why we elected thick skinned Trump. The dems and media lie and love it. I don’t think the left is capable of truth anymore…

2 Likes

I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I can’t. Look at the example Don Jr. had to follow growing up. His dad openly bragged about grabbing 'em by the ■■■■■■

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…

6 Likes

Except you tried to electe the women who led the campaign to trash all of Bill’s accusers…

This shows exactly how this silver spooned elitist was raised. Just like his Krappy Dad, laughing at a good ol boy just grabbing some ■■■■■■

This thread is about Don Jr making light of a woman who is accusing a Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault. Threads about Hillary and Bill and sexual assault have been beaten to death. So much so that its numb to everyone now.

Mueller…

“thick skinned”…you’re kidding, right?

That’s hilarious.

He’s actually an attempted racist. Definitely guilty of assault if the allegations are true.

Support for Trump is not based in reality.

all the same stuff… Leftist dishonesty and hypocrisy.

1 Like

No one who has a “great record” and appears “so nice and friendly” has ever committed a crime, ever!

1 Like

Sure… way back in High school… The left is just sad!

How many people did you rape in high school?

All this will do is really show how sick the left is… No morals at all. Nothing there but hate. Notice not one dem is running on anything positive. None!

1 Like

and dont forget the 65 woman who came to his defense.

He was drunker than a skunk.

Allan

It wouldn’t matter, its was “way back in high school”.

Some Trump supporters have a clear timeline when sexual assault is important.

And you know, I made clear I wasn’t super comfortable with something that far in BK’s past from an anonymous source so late in the game being used to delay this. But Lil Donnie Pigface Jr just changed my ■■■■■■■ mind. Fake ass safari hunting idiot ■■■■■■■■■.

1 Like