Our President's Adult Son Posted This Regarding the SCJ Nominee's Accuser

No, but it would be a different charge I think being he was a minor then.

Of course you are going to say that. You are a Con. No mind of your own.

I have here a testimonial from 65 young men who were NOT eaten by Jeffrey Dahmer! (waves paper around)

That would be…NEVER.

Pretty simple and straightforward. Let Kavanaugh explain his side under oath. He can’t simply deny. He has to explain what happened. Was he there? Did he have contact with the accuser? Was it consensual? Is she making it up out of thin air?:

Nothing else matters.

Maybe that is what differentiates you from the typical trump voter.

I actually like what Kelly Ann said about she needs to be heard and both need to testify about this under oath.

So…tell us more about why you have an issue with the #MeToo Movement…:thinking:

I was really surprised in Kelly Ann. Usually she just defends anything trump related with ridiculous lies.

Just ask Brock Turner

I doubt he remembers it ever happened even if it did.

The poor guy “couldn’t remember” half of the work he did for the Bush administration.

Ahem …those are referred to as “alternative facts”.

Oh yeah. So sorry.

This whole thing just stinks, from where I sit. We have a woman who has come forward, on the record publicly with her allegations. She is supported with a polygraph test in which she passed (for what that is worth to folks) and with third party documents from past therapy session notes from years ago that corroborate her story. This gives credence to her allegations, at a minimum.

On the other side we have Kavanaugh with a firm and absolute denial. Claiming it is all 100% fabricated by the accuser. He has no evidence to support his position, but how could we expect him to have any?

We have Feinstein who was sitting on this information since July. Presumably waiting until now to release the details, as that is the only possible way to derail the nomination. Had she brought it up earlier, Kavanaugh would have been rejected and someone like Kethledge nominated in his stead. And would have still be confirmed prior to the October session. Feinstein appeared to sit on this information until such time to affect maximum damage, in an effort to derail the nomination and potentially force the vote to come after the midterms, at such time the Democrats would have a shot at the Senate.

Considering what McConnell did in abdicating his duties in the Senate with Garland, the partisan tit-for-tat makes sense, if not completely sickening and a horrible partisan devolution of the advise and consent obligation of the Senate.

This entire thing is just a disaster in how it is playing out. Both sides look horrible in all of this. There is nothing good with any of it, from anyone. They are all complicit in where we are currently, and I just want to see them all removed from office for the mockery they are making here.

Who knows how it all ends up playing out, but the whole thing should make any American following all of this ashamed. Regardless of which side of the political aisle you may reside.

4 Likes

“You guys?” THIS guy is dismissing it entirely because of how fishy the whole fabrication of it appears. The timing of it. The amount of time Feinstein sat on it. The initial call for anonymity. The identity of the supposed accuser.

And a fawning media happy to pump a trial-by-mere-allegation.

This is no way to run a government. Everyone – lib or conservative or some flavor in between – should be aghast at the tactics being employed here.

Actually, I doubt your sincerity in that change.

I truly do.

Gotta ask. Do you think the trump administration is any way to run a government?

1 Like

I said what I have an issue with.

Are you OK with mere allegation being sufficient to destroy a person?

Because that’s precisely what’s happening with Kavanaugh right now.

There will be an investigation. If he’s innocent, no problem. Besides, you know cons are going to vote for him no matter what.

1 Like

I agree with your assessment.

I really, really, truly hope at some point sooner than later that Congress can begin to act like adults, whose job is to serve the people of the US. This crap of partisan politics just to spite the other side is old.

I am not a fan of Kavanaugh, and his past should be questioned during hearings, but others withholding info until the last minute does not help matters.

Its not wonder that Congress’s approval rating is around 15%.

1 Like