Our President's Adult Son Posted This Regarding the SCJ Nominee's Accuser

So, when did he stop?

All you need to know is the accuser is a UC professor… Far leftist, obviously…

Bro, she deserved it.

Right out of the ol’ lib cliche’ book of 1990…

does that change the fact that he indeed sexually assaulted someone?

I did some stupid things in high school, sexual assault was not among my activities.

Allan

“Boys will be boys!” - Trump supporters

1 Like

All UC professors are liars?

Does that matter?

No…

the only thing is point worth anything is whether he did the deed.

Allan

1 Like

Yes… we know it’s all false. She’s making it up because libs lie. They have no honor. They think honor is stupid.

Kavanaugh was 17 at the time of this supposed act.

He was a minor and that makes any legal issue moot anyway.

This is intended to delay the process past November.

Not the point of the thread.

It is an absurd accusation at this point in time.

The time to address such accusations was when their PARENTS should have been informed and involved.

Oh yeah? All Trump supporters are Nazi pedophiles who worship Satan!

Let’s be completely honest. The president does not have an “adult” son.

8 Likes

That’s funny…A Trumpite talking about honor…Kills me every time!

I mean let’s look at what this tread is about. Trumps kid. An honorable thing he posted???
I don’t think it can be considered honorable in anyway, shape or form.

Regardless of the time frame, this lady, pretty strongly has an issue with what happened to her as a high school student. For Mr. Jr. to come out and basically make fun of her. Is anything but honorable.

Go jump in your basket.

2 Likes

Have you been sleeping the last two years? You guys are dismissive in 2018, back then you would have given him a high five.

Tigers don’t change their stripes.

Cratic’s post shows the duplicity of the left. (And therefore the dismissibility of the left’s feigned indignation and accusations.)

The allegations against Kavanaugh contemptible. And that’s not because of what Kavanaugh is accused of. It’s because of the appearance of shameless fabrication at the 11th hour by the left.

Instead of writing “Yeah, trump jr didn’t show much class in that Instagram post”, trump supporters respond with: Libsssssssss!!!
Hillaryyyyyyyyy and Billlllllll!!!

1 Like

I agree. Going back to high school is a bit much.

Sounds like they’re both gonna testify in front of congress though. I guess it’s he said/she said now.