Our president is privy to intelligence about Russia. Why does he trust Putin? Why is he friends with Putin?

Impeach 45! Rah! Rah!

Weā€™ve only had one male Republican stand up and say that the President is not above the law.

We have a long way to go.

Itā€™s almost like you donā€™t wanna know who heā€™s indebted to. Are you for the US or are you for Trump the politician?

Trump is the US President last time I checked. They arenā€™t mutually exclusive. :wink:

Do you want to know who the President of the United States is indebted to?

Did we investigate Obama to see who he was indebted to? What about Hillary?

Republicans certainly could have but since he released his tax returns and didnā€™t have a big company I guess they felt like they didnā€™t need to. Nowā€¦

Do you want to know who the President of the United States is indebted to?

So the answer is that we didnā€™t investigate Obama, nor Hillary. I see no reason to investigate Trump either.

Sweet. Youā€™re now on record saying that you do not care who the President of the United States is indebted to. Thatā€™s a bookmark for you.

There you go making stuff up again. :roll_eyes:

Dude, you just posted that you see no reason to find out who our current president is indebted to. It doesnā€™t get much more plain than that.

1 Like

And you posted you saw no reason to see who Obama was indebted to.

Because he released his tax returnsā€¦ you must have skipped over that part

1 Like

What line is the " Indebted to Russia" line on a tax return?

There isnā€™t one. They are obsessed with everything Trump and froth at the mouth at the mere mention of his name.

Right after the ā€œno collusion no obstruction ā€œ line item

Nothing does. Weā€™re very, very baaaad people. :japanese_goblin:
So wutcha gonna do about it?

Voteā€¦

How did that work out for you in 2016?

Rush? This has been ā€œinvestigatedā€ since the election, the last time by Muellers team. What is it? Something like 500 interviews, thousands of documents, 13 foreign governments sent questions, vast number of subpoenasā€¦
and nothing.
Now Nancy is going after him.
Got him now.