Our president is privy to intelligence about Russia. Why does he trust Putin? Why is he friends with Putin?

You forgot “ladyboy.”

Careful, brother - the Deep State is insidious. One second you forget all the insults for the dangerous lib political figures, the next you start to question whether Donald’s truly honest. :wink:

When the head of the Senate said hell make sure it will go nowhere what do ya do?

Mommy, 1/3 of the country idolizes a pathological liar who hasn’t one shred of integrity or morality and who pals around with dictators while throwing longtime allies—along with our constitution—under the bus.

Waaaaahhhhhhhh!

Doesn’t matter to a trump accomplice.

1 Like

I think she’s a poe.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but every time I read a post like this - with a run on sentence and a seeming rise in hysteria by the end, it just makes me think of that (very) old song “They’re Coming to Take Me Away”

1 Like

So true. Like Trump, most of his supporters lack any morals or integrity.

To be far, Trump admitted today on Twitter that Russia helped him get elected.

Yeah, and for some reason he deleted that tweet. Still hillarious.

I think the sociopath’s tweet is still there.

I believe you’re right.

Makes you wonder where some people get their news and facts from doesn’t it? :roll_eyes:

You got him now.

You know what you should do. Hire a special counsel, and then when he turns in his report, contemplate whether or not to impeach trump.

nancy’s making all her decisions based on what mcconnell will do??

This is the first I’m hearing of ths.

The Russian obsession will stop once Trump is out of office, then the message will be turned to normalizing relations with Russia.

Yeah…the one that will be “more flexible after the election”.

At least Obama never sided with Russia over our own justice department.

Instead you support one who admits Russia helped him win. Think about that real hard.

1 Like

Yeah…fake is like that.

Must. Kiss. Trump’s. Butt.

1 Like