Our president is privy to intelligence about Russia. Why does he trust Putin? Why is he friends with Putin?

Why does he trust Putin? Why is he friends with Putin?

Because our president is privy to intelligence about Russia.

Same reason he is in love with Kim

The same as voting always works.

It will cancel your vote, I’m guessing. A good thing for this country. I feel good about that.

He has dealt with both and made the rational decision that the Russian leader is more trustworthy

And hates spies like Obama.

:rofl: :joy:

New International Version
When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

New Living Translation
When people’s lives please the LORD, even their enemies are at peace with them.

English Standard Version
When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Berean Study Bible
When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even the man’s enemies live at peace with him.

New American Standard Bible
When a man’s ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

King James Bible
When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Christian Standard Bible
When a person’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Contemporary English Version
When we please the LORD, even our enemies make friends with us.

Good News Translation
When you please the LORD, you can make your enemies into friends.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

International Standard Version
When a person’s ways please the LORD, even his enemies will be at peace with him.

NET Bible
When a person’s ways are pleasing to the LORD, he even reconciles his enemies to himself.

New Heart English Bible
When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The ways of a man are by the pleasure of Lord Jehovah; he also will repay his enemies.

GOD’S WORD® Translation
When a person’s ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

JPS Tanakh 1917
When a man’s ways please the LORD, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

New American Standard 1977
When a man’s ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
When a man’s ways please Jehovah, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

You’re kidding, right?

We’re going to simply have to accept that a ton of people in our country only get their information from Republican media. And Republican media’s job is to make every Republican look good and every Democrat look bad so that more republicans will be elected.

Actual truth or events don’t matter.

That’s a lie.

You might want to check his tweets from yesterday.

1 Like

Only because the facts have been subverted. Were some measure of truth to those assertions as stated more than once by Mr Barr?
Hoo boy, gimme some popcorn 'dis gonna get good!

That verse stands as a direct mockery of everything Donald is at the cellular level, regardless of which translation is preferred.

The liberals last 2 or 3 yrs, caught in a loop…

Liberals in the US or liberals in your country?

1 Like

I actually should have said ‘leftists’

Not a fan of the 24 hour news cycle rarely watch it unless something big is happening but I would assume if someone did watch the news and was a republican it would be difficult to turn on CNN or MSNBC since Trump was elected for the last two and 1/2 years.

I use to watch Anderson Cooper thought he did a good job but seriously those two networks in particular was pumping at ad nauseam Russia Russia Russia so much it was just ridiculous and I had thought Fox was pushing the Benghazi story to much but they took the Russia coverage to a new level. I enjoy to be challenged on my views and love a good debate but these days the news is so biased whether it’s Fox or MSNBC and the countless others why bother it’s like picking a sports team there all biased.

While most of the rest of you get it from the dimocrap/left indoctrination media. The rest of us believe none of the above.

hang on. that guy doesn’t live in the US?

The Cold War has been over for 20 years.

1 Like