Our own Attorney General has basically resorted to saying "it's not technically a crime"

That emoji is so perfect for so many Trump voters. They either love the guy like a father figure or are too weak to call him out.

What Trump was really talking about grabbing was Republican male voters and employees.

1 Like

:laughing: I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and stayed home in 2016. God this is pathetic. Did you vote for Trump?

Sure you did. She won the popular vote without a single lib vote.

You already know the answer to that question. Open your left eye.

:laughing: use the search function

I’ve been saying it for years. Find one post of mine that contradicts it.

You lose.

I agreed with you. Calm down.

So, did you vote for trump?

No, I voted for Ed Johnson in 2012 and stayed at work in 2016.

Very telling that you cant give a straight answer. QED.

How much straighter do you want it?

I did…dont like it? Too bad

How funny is it that the she devil, as portrayed by Republican media, is massively less corrupt than the Yankee con man (who makes other Republican men pee their pants). And it’s not even close.

Subservient suckers.

Hillary Clinton is not less corrupt than Donald Trump. That’s absurd. They are two peas in a pod.

Go for it Mighty Mouse.

Translation:

I have no good answer for what you ask, so I will just have to ghost out.

M

1 Like

No.

Mueller said, “No conspiracy and I cannot decide if I can indict him on obstruction, so YOU decide, Mr. AG and Mr. Assistant AG.”

That is exacly what happened and you just don’t like what the AG and Assistant AG decided.

The pathetic guy here is Mueller, who refused to do the simple thing everyone was expecting him to do - MAKE a decision. Had he done so, there would not now be MORE rancor over this nonsense. But he knew he didn’t actually have the goods so rather than say that and disappoint all the left, he PUNTED and let Rosenstein and Barr take all the heat for making the decision for him.

What a guy!!

M

Nadler changed the rules and is trying to make this look like an impeachment hearing. It is unprecedented and unnecessary.

Barr is not being impeached.

Are they REALLY so afraid of Barr that they cannot ask their own questions of him??

What a bunch of whimps!!!

M

Because no one is trying to lock her up. Not everyone is rabidly trying to lock up the poltical opposition. That’s just the House Dems.

Just don’t tell me she isn’t guilty of a crime. It is OBVIOUS that her campaign violated campaign finance laws.

M

LOL.

Your candidate ran on a platform of locking up his political opponent. it was chanted at his rallies.

Now you want to pretend he doesn’t want to do that, even though she is a criminal?

1 Like

Errr, Obama didn’t just "meet’ with dictators. He gave them freedoms to act and new status, in the case of Cuba and billions of dollars in cash, in the case of Iran. And he apologized to others for America’s past intransigence to them. As for Putin, he told him that he would be more receptive to him, AFTER Obama’s re-election and told him just to “stop it” when he found out about their election shenanigans. He was Putin’s bitch.

Trump has required that Kim do things WE WANT to stop the crippling sanctions Trump put on him and he has been FAR tougher on Putin than Obama ever was - including real sanctions on Russia and arms to Ukraine, while strengthening NATO and challenging Russia on energy sales for Europe. He is also opposed to Putin and Cuba in South America.

Which one is ACTUALLY challenging to Russia?

M

Lol you guys and your Iran “billions” talking point. It was their money already, unfrozen from sanctions as part of the deal. Polly want a cracker?

1 Like