Our own Attorney General has basically resorted to saying "it's not technically a crime"

Ya they topped Obama’s narcissism by electing trump you are right. Hilarious

1 Like

I dont care

I know. We all know.

I know. Trump is just like the swamp. I agree. Hypocrites

1 Like

You are amazing at internet

Why can’t anyone recognize something as being wrong anymore without the need to point out others that they perceived did wrong?

Can nobody simply tell the truth anymore?

2 Likes

Because its party first

Trump is not the AG.

You guys screwed up.

:laughing: what a weak desperate defense. Trump isnt the AG? NO WAY BRUH

1 Like

Hey guys trump isnt the attorney general sry I didnt realize

1 Like

So yours is real and mine is just “perceived”? There’s your answer.

What Barr is doing is not wrong, it’s not new, it’s not special; it’s the way it’s done. You just think it is because it’s the “other” and you want an outcome. Again, not special, just human nature.

Not with me. I believe in balanced government. I think we need a Republican after 8 years of a Democrat being in office. We need to prove which policies work.

I would have voted for McCain if his handlers hadn’t picked such a stupid running mate.

But nobody needed trump.

1 Like

Yes, we get it. Its Trump so meh to ya’ll. I mean having a special counsel investigate your campaign and russian election interference is so normal

1 Like

Yep. GOP had plenty to pick from

1 Like

That is correct. He is the President. Barr is the AG. And here’s another little tidbit for you; neither one of them has to do either job the way you want then to.

So if it is Not. Technically. Illegal. they can do it and all you can do is complain.

I see you’re reading into things again, parsing every word like a detective, and then coming up with a keystone cop conclusion.

1 Like

No, you don’t get it. It’s not because it’s Trump, it’s in spite of Trump.

I see you need some Bactine.

And they did.

So did the democr… never mind.

Amazing!

1 Like