Our decisions affect others - vet dies because ICUs are filled

Do we have a right not to get infected with Covid from people who refuse a safe and effective vaccine?

You mean like the fictional people in this debunked OP? :rofl:

5 Likes

Not to mention the causative effect.

In public? No.

2 Likes

Apparently, the vaccinated have every right to spread the Sesame Sickness to the unvaccinated. They don’t have to get tested, much less quarantined either. No contact tracing there. :wink:

4 Likes

OP never did own up to spreading outright misinformation claimed in the thread. The libs who feverishly testified to the truth of this debunked story high-tailed it too.

And to think, these intellects still expect to have their soapbox rants taken seriously, no matter how many lies they get duped into spreading.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Karenism doesn’t “own up”, it just is.

3 Likes

Right now, they’re all posting in other threads about how they know what’s real.

Not avoiding themselves at all. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s like it never happened.

3 Likes

Look, there is obviously a certain segment out there that believes it is perfectly ok to lie to the public if it results in more people getting vaccinated. Typical ends justifying the means.

6 Likes

I’m afraid that no matter what they say, no matter how outlandish, that’s all it takes to dupe their followers. The “news” is mostly a quick shot of confirmation bias.

2 Likes

I wonder if these noble ones realize they are playing the role of useful idiots for Big Pharma.

2 Likes

Sure does call into question how many BS articles are being spread of so-called anti-vaxxers dying of the Kung Flu in the “♫Another Antivaxxer Bites The Dust!♫” thread.

The programming is deeply rooted. :wink:

5 Likes

What part of the op article is misinformation?

:popcorn: :beer:

It has been proven that those who have been vaxxed still spread the virus, although I don’t know how it compares to those who are not vaxxed.

I would think someone would want to get the vaccine as immuno “insurance” incase they get COVID.

12 days of avoiding it and then this. Wow. Read your thread.

:rofl:

COVID is an epidemic of the overweight.

Obesity reduces immunity produced by vaccines as well.

3 Likes

That’s still 140,000 dead that weren’t obese

I don’t agree with lying to the public. Just cut to the truth, quit lying to people so that people don’t have a reason to be suspicious.

You can get a lot more flies with raw honey than you can with vinegar.

No one likes to be lied to. In the long term, about anything. It doesn’t do them any good.