Orange County, A Conservative Bastion, Turns Blue For The First Time In Decades

LOL. Sure.

So, if you believe the impeachment won’t result in removal from office, and you don’t believe it will result in him losing reelection, then what is it that you are worrying about?

Hell, that’s what every political party has done since Adams.

As I’ve stated repeatedly in the past. I abhor gridlock in Washington. Both parties are to blame. Endless revenge investigations only ensure more gridlock.

I agree that the 7 or 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations were way over the top. They were definitely designed for revenge as you say.

Funny how this argument wasn’t posted once by Republicans when Obama was in office.

1 Like

Republicans weren’t bitching and complaining when the turtle said this:

I didn’t spend much of my time here when Obama was in office. My position then was the same as it is now. I long for the bi-partisan cooperation in the Reagan and Clinton administrations. Those were the days.

1 Like

I’d say the CEC has YOU hoodwinked. Pelosi and the Democratic leadership know that pursuing Impeachment will lead to the Trump base being energized. And could hurt Democrats potential to defeat him in 2020.

All they have to do is expose his incompetence and corruption over the next two years. Lots of oversight and public hearings on all of the tax dollars they’ve wasted, all of the people they’ve hurt with their actions (like tariffs), and all of the corruption that exists (see Wilbur Ross and Ryan Zinke.)

Even my hyper partisan local AM radio talker was extremely upset with the Wallace interview, calling it bizarre and full of lies, and equally upset with Trump’s Adam Schitt tweet, calling it juvenile and stupid.

But I think he’s upset with trump helping to flush Scott Walker, the Republican Senate candidate, and our hyper-partisan GOP Attorney General.

3 Likes

Which Democrats refuse to accept it - all of them? Elected officials? Voters?

I’d argue that the voters certainly accepted it, which is why they turned out two weeks ago to deny Donald a Republican controlled Congress.

Hook, Line and Sinker! :+1:

Donald’s tweet was indeed stupid, even in the the context of two years of stupid tweets from Donald. He has the all the emotional maturity of a 5 year old who’s been denied two scoops of Congress.

Actions speak louder than words.

How’s that for an empty platitude! :wink:

Bigly amazing!

Meaning what?

Trump supporters wanted the bull in the china shop, except the china shop turned out to be the Republican party. Trump supporters need to own this clown.

2 Likes

Conservative Never Trumpers are owned by the DEMs.

That makes no sense. Especially in the context of the discussion.

1 Like

Makes sense to me.