Orange County, A Conservative Bastion, Turns Blue For The First Time In Decades

Trump is doing exactly what Trump supporters elected him to do. Trump haters can’t stand it.

Pretty straightforward when you think about it.

You don’t believe there is anything corrupt or scandalous with respect to Wilbur Ross and Ryan Zinke? Nothing that deserves investigation and oversight?

Anything but complete support of the administration means that you are working for the interests of Democrats.

It is really that silly.

1 Like

Indeed. I just cannot envision living life in such stark black and white terms.

LOL. NF isnt looking for a purist. Hell he supported W. and he wasnt even close to a purist.

He’ll be back being a republican as soon as sanity is restored to the party.

right now it is insane.

Allan

1 Like

That isn’t what this is all about. It is about Trump-hating.

Conservative Never-Trumpers hate Trump so much that they are willing to cede their conservative ideology to the DEM LW agenda.

Maybe, maybe not. The GOP has done a LOT to potentially forever lose me as a voter. Especially with the attacks today on McRaven. What they’ve done in backing Trump has possibly made me a permanent vote against them for the rest of my time on this Earth.

So in the interim, its no big deal if DEMs are in control and the courts lurch to the left. Never Trump is the name of the game.

Blind faith. NF and others are as stupid as most who pledge their undying loyalty to the party.

I am not blindly loyal.

I wasnt when I opposed James Earl Carter for re-election.

REFUSED to vote for him.

My fellow dems told me I was selling out to the Republicans and Reagan.

Nope I do not follow blindly.

still dont to this day.

Allan

1 Like

And your endgame is???

Has nothing to do with blind loyalty. Its about results.

short term loss for a long term gain.

That requires foresight.

Allan

Results that more than half the country dont like and proved it on election day 2018.

Results are only good when people agree. People didnt like the results and threw the bums out.

Allan

To fight for the soul of this nation. To stand firm in the principles that I was raised to hold and to believe in. To pursue morality and ethical behavior, and demand as much from our elected officials. To have elected leaders promote morality and values on the global stage. To pull us out of the tailspin that is this gutter-dwelling administration and its complicit supporters.

I know, I know…principles = platitudes to you. :roll_eyes:

No gridlock is good in this case.

trump now a placeholder until he runs for re-election.

Allan

i actually watched this board closely after Trump won. i wanted to see how many democrats denied that Trump was the president (we had a lot of that from republicans here when Obama won). there were many upside down flag avatars when Obama won along with many posts about him not being their president. i didn’t see that with Trump.

it was more that he was a con man and idiot.

didn’t you just post today that you longed for the days when Rs and Ds worked together? and now you’re posting THAT after decades of them NOT working together.

Political expediency. they have seen what happens to those opposing the president. you get belittled and minimized.

Look at “little” Marco and “lyin” Ted.

emasculated by Trump and then grovel to him.

I like what Flake and Corker did.

Take this job and shove it.

Allan

1 Like

Nobody I know denies that Trump is president. nobody.

Most of them dont like it (some do) but nobody is saying he’s not the president.

Thats just a little hobgoblin in your mind

Allan

I’ll second this - a lot of “We elected an idiot” and “he didn’t win the popular vote,” but nothing questioning his win as legitimate.