Open Letter to American Males

Yessir! The ones who put up with that ■■■■ have the scarcity mindset. I look at it the same as you. Any kind of cheating, too much drama, and I’m saying adios. If more people didn’t get stuck on one abusive person, and realized there are so many options out there people might be more behaved and dating wouldn’t be so chaotic.

2 Likes

Really . Nobody else cares about your baby’s gender.

2 Likes

Best post ever!!! You could not have said it better in fewer words.

This thread is not about the government.

Can’t we all just live and let live? Why do we care that some men are more effeminate than other men?

The only ones that care are the ones trying desperately to cover up their own feminine side.

I don’t, as long as they A) don’t try to redefine men and B) keep their mouths shut when a man has to correct their women.

1 Like

I’ve never been one for defining what a man is or isn’t, nor one to believe women should be subservient to men.

You are right. All they care about is the free booze and food. :wink:

1 Like

What is this about?

2 Likes

What benefits and rewards are you speaking of?

Not at all. There are certainly some cultures (subcultures?) in the US that have toxic elements. But man buns and aren’t one of them.

Nature did that.

I didn’t say anything about subservient.

What is this assumption that effeminate men are controllable, ultra-compliant and put up with being cheated on?

Cheating is one of the worst things you can do to a partner. Relationships are all about trust and that destroys it.

Are you saying S&M should be illegal (not my kink, btw)?

Look up the word.

What a strange post.

1 Like

What do you think?

I don’t know that human beings ever really were known for making great choices. How about those, before no fault divorce and even when divorce was more stigmatized, who married and stuck by alcoholics, for example?

Mom grew up in Shaker Heights in Ohio during the 1950s. When men beat up on their wives and Johnny Law stopped by just to say hello, he’d hear that she fell on her way to the basement laundry. A child in a single parent home might be ostracized.

As for modern day humans, IMO they should read Dr. Laura Schlessinger’s 10 Stupid Things books, one for the women, the other for the men. They might help them to not settle & make better partnership choices.