Open Letter to American Males

It doesn’t mean controllable and ultra-compliant.

“Right! Make them accept your kink!”

You said it, you tell me.

What does it mean?

Having characteristics and mannerisms associated with females. Females are not controllable and ultra-compliant.

Might want to read a little further.

I wasn’t trying to compliment things. I listed ultra-compliant in addition to effeminate, not as a synonym. I’m talking about the types of guys who never make plans, instead opting for a conversation with a woman like this:
Him: If we go out what do you want to do?
Her: I don’t care, what do you want to do?
Him: Whatever you like, I don’t care…ad infinitum.

Another example would be a dude who constantly apologizes or lets others walk all over him in order to avoid conflict.
Most feminine women find this type of behavior repulsive.

Why?

It will make you smarter.

1 Like

That’s not ultra-compliant, that’s indecisive.

Agree with this.

Yeah, that’s how we did it.

There is kind of something weird - to me - about wanting to know ahead of time. It suggests that there is an answer to the question that you need to hear ASAP, and that suggests there is a right and a wrong answer.

I don’t know…it’s a baby. It’s your baby. it’s sex is secondary to that. At least that’s how we thought about it.

1 Like

Wait…

You’re all over the abortion threads saying it’s not a baby.

Mom’s are guilty too. It wouldn’t happen if they didn’t want it. Gender reveals are a bunch narcissistic nonsense. I agree, Stop it.

I’m referring to the delivered child.

Well, it makes it easier for gift buying and nursery painting I suppose.

People say “gender” because they don’t want to say the icky word “sex”, but the two words are no longer always interchangeable now.

Only if you’re into baby stuff being gender coded.

Ah, good point.

Ah, but just because it has a pee pee doesn’t mean it’s a boy. :wink: