Open Letter to American Males

https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDieInside/comments/phee44/gender_reveal_party/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Best comment: “Not sure they can raise a kid, but they can raise a balloon.”

A question: Who told you guys looking like Grizzly Adams with a pencil neck is cool? Or is it to hide the pencil neck?

Is this some kind of CBA with the SF guy pictures from A-stan?

Did your female masters order you to look like bum viking wannabes?

It doesn’t make you look “manly”, it makes you look slovenly.

If you want a beard, trim that ■■■■ up and learn to change a tire Sasquatch. You’re a beta, not a Neanderthal.

4 Likes

I do seem to be noticing that quite a bit lately, and these guys don’t look young, but more middle aged.

Maybe looking older is in.

Or we’re regressing to the hippie era & long hair and poor grooming is in.

In any case it’s a strange trend.

“kids these days…”

I’m of the age he’s talking about and I fully agree with him.

Some of these dudes are effeminate idiots. And I mean that in the most gentle way possible.

They wear Man buns, have terribly kept long beards, and have absolutely no life skills whatsoever. I’m not saying you need to be able to raise horses or anything like that, but at least be able to change a flat tire and your car battery. They’re complacent and have nothing useful to say but they never shut up about how good they are at Call of Duty like it’s something to brag about.

I play video games. I’m a gamer. But you won’t see me embarrassing myself like that in public. I don’t wear the 80 dollar t shirts (and they complain about being broke) and I certainly don’t have tattoos of princess peach up and down my arms.

They dress like complete slobs. I used to have to interview these idiots; they come into an interview with gauges big enough to fit a Coke can through and not even the decency of tying their greasy ass hair up in a pony tail.

They’re extremely effeminate. There’s nothing wrong with not being the manliest man in a group of dudes, but when the girls hanging around are more manly than you are you need to reassess what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Amen. I’ve no idea why anyone would find something like that even remotely attractive.

A lot of these girls are ultra woke and are attracted to them for some reason. May have something to do with that they are easily controllable or something.

That said, half of those idiots cheat on them and yet they go back to them time and time again.

Nah… ■■■■ this gender conformity ■■■■■■■■■ Be yourself.

Total strawman. Our country is a patchwork of different overlapping cultures. Just because you don’t approve of man buns or wild long beards doesn’t mean these people have no life skills. And some city folk don’t own and drive cars, so why would they need to know how to change a battery or or tire?

I also am a gamer and I find nothing embarrassing about talking about it in public. In fact I enjoy it.

80 dollar t-shirts are ridiculous. A t-shirt would have to be really awesome to make me want to pay more than $30.

Can you get a Princess Peach tattoo? I assumed Nintendo’s lawyers would send a cease and desist letter and you wouldn’t be allowed to use your arm anymore.

I mean, that’s just being a bad job interviewee. Do your due diligence and research the company and its culture, ask the dress code and then dress a little nicer. Ain’t nothing wrong with large guage piercings imo, but again, depends on the company and how badly you want the job.

But if you’re an extremely effeminate man, who cares? Not worth hating yourself over and its a ■■■■ thing to do to joy others negatively for it.

1 Like

Some people like different styles. You shouldn’t let someone walk over you and treat you like ■■■■■ well unless thats your kink. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe the women are on the same level of hygiene and they stick together—literally.

Seriously I come across some of the Grizzly Adams type men in my neck of the woods, but also some women have some hygiene issues as well.

Don’t know what that’s about. I’m all for freedom of religion, but this water conservation cult that forbids all but a few showers per year must go.

Well, at least they didn’t burn a state down.

Good advice. Do it your way. Keep it real.

And then demand everybody else accept it. Demand benefits and rewards of the system you’re so proud of standing outside of.

2 Likes

Very true. And all of those cultures are to be valued equally.

Right! Make them accept your kink!

20210705_171956

1 Like

The same types who wear work boots as a fashion statement, and never get them dirty. :rofl:

4 Likes

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

Triggered manbuns alert. lol

1 Like

That’s exactly it. Woke feminist types like the controllable, soft, ultra-compliant men like this because they will provide for them without even thinking about leaving them. The dudes are also easy for them to cheat on with no repercussions.

My rule is you cheat on me, you’re getting the ■■■■ out. No second chances. There’s 7 billion people in the world; half of them are women. I’ll find somebody else.

I’ve seen a bunch of my old college friends, both male and female, keep going back to the same person over and over again. One girl I know had a dude that cheated on her 20 times. And she still married his useless ass. He had a job maybe once in 6 years.

Like people are genuinely retarded when it comes to picking partners these days.

5 Likes