Open Borders bill

Check your glasses buddy, dems are not the one engaging in ridiculous hyperbole and lies:

• “Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it’s a bill, it’s called the ‘open borders bill.’ What’s going on? And it’s written by, guess who? Dianne Feinstein,” Trump said Oct. 6 in Topeka. - TRUMP

You misunderstood my response.

Trump engaged in exaggerated hyperbole in typical Trump fashion. Predictably Trump hating DEMs tripped over themselves to call Trump a liar…………

AGAIN!!

He is playing these Trump hating idiots like a fiddle.

In other words, fat donald lied again.
Hyperbole= lies.
The truth isn’t the truth.

So a President lying to the American people on a daily basis is justified… because some may believe it? OK…

Except when you utilize ATD’s which are significantly cheaper than detention and result in a court appearance rate of over 99% [1][2].

1. https://www.cato.org/blog/alternatives-detention-are-cheaper-indefinite-detention
  2. https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ICE%20FY18%20Budget.pdf

TDS. Plain and simple.

Symptoms;

Frothing at the mouth.

Trump-hating = Trump-hating.

I quoted him, the only froth is your desperate defense.

There is nothing to defend. :+1:

And yet here you are all frothy :thinking:

Trump lied. There is no bill called the “Open Borders Bill”. That is just the natural result of passing the bill to keep families together, because the courts will only allow children to be in detention with adults for a limited amount of time.
If Trump had said “Democrats support bills that result in open borders” he would have been telling the truth.

Which bills would those be?

Trump seems to do this stuff a lot, and it works very well.

He makes an outlandish claim about something the dems are up to, and it’s sounds so off the wall that people on all sides of the issue try to look it up, see what he’s talking about.

This does two things, it gets the people to inform themselves about the issue Trump wants them to talk about, and it gets people debating the issue.

Trump must be talking about Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s proposed “Keep Families Together Act”

Here is one person’s take on this proposal LINK

BTW, this took me a whole 3 minutes to find.

Well… that is one way to spin it I guess.

Sure. That’s exact;y what he’s doing. Trying to start a dialogue. Don’t you know that his supporters don’t look up anything?

Those eight steel mills USS is opening will need all the workers they can get, so open those borders!

If that bill counts as open borders, I think most Americans actually support that kind of open borders. Nobody liked the disaster that occurred this summer, which is what this bill is crafted to prevent.

But it’s up to the independent voter to look and see what the bill says. Trump made a mistake by pointing in the direction of a specific bill that can be read.

Fat Donald is telling fat lies about the Democrats and his fat headed followers are eating it up.

Besides, the bill will not go anywhere, as long as the Trumplicans are still in power, it will die in committee.

Are you really defending Trump lying to the American people?

no, even your alternate reality fiction about what he “would have” said is still not eliminating border enforcement in any way.