Open Borders bill

Which bills would those be?

Trump seems to do this stuff a lot, and it works very well.

He makes an outlandish claim about something the dems are up to, and itā€™s sounds so off the wall that people on all sides of the issue try to look it up, see what heā€™s talking about.

This does two things, it gets the people to inform themselves about the issue Trump wants them to talk about, and it gets people debating the issue.

Trump must be talking about Sen. Dianne Feinsteinā€™s proposed ā€œKeep Families Together Actā€

Here is one personā€™s take on this proposal LINK

BTW, this took me a whole 3 minutes to find.

Wellā€¦ that is one way to spin it I guess.

Sure. Thatā€™s exact;y what heā€™s doing. Trying to start a dialogue. Donā€™t you know that his supporters donā€™t look up anything?

Those eight steel mills USS is opening will need all the workers they can get, so open those borders!

If that bill counts as open borders, I think most Americans actually support that kind of open borders. Nobody liked the disaster that occurred this summer, which is what this bill is crafted to prevent.

But itā€™s up to the independent voter to look and see what the bill says. Trump made a mistake by pointing in the direction of a specific bill that can be read.

Fat Donald is telling fat lies about the Democrats and his fat headed followers are eating it up.

Besides, the bill will not go anywhere, as long as the Trumplicans are still in power, it will die in committee.

Are you really defending Trump lying to the American people?

no, even your alternate reality fiction about what he ā€œwould haveā€ said is still not eliminating border enforcement in any way.

So families seeking asylum that have to appear at a future court date to determine whether or not they are granted asylum or if they are deported somehow equates to open borders?

ā€¦and even though itā€™s doing exactly as i said, you still deny itā€™s happening. Typical.

And you think the ā€œI hate Trumpā€ TDS sufferers actually waste any time looking anything up?

TDS

Trump Defender Sickness

Frothing at the mouth when trying to defend Donny?

Good to know that is a symptom.

Helps to spot the afflicted.

Okay

What was your complaint about Kavanaugh again? Was that debate too much of a good thing?

Read the politifact article. It describes the bill. They say that the children can just be detained with the parents, but the courts have already rejected that.

Pretty much, if you donā€™t do something to assure they show up. Interior enforcement is meager, so if you make it past the border you can just disappear. California will at that point consider you a valued member of the community and help you avoid law enforcement.

1 Like

Yup, essentially parents are jailed. You canā€™t place children in that environment. I know Mexico does that, but we strive to better than thatā€¦ wellā€¦ with the exception of democrats who seem to feel its OK to jail children.

How is that an open borders bill?

the bill for our open borders? 21 trillion and climbing

If you canā€™t detain the parents, then you release them. Then they donā€™t show up. Interior enforcement is pitiful so they are home free in the sanctuary city/state of their choice. Therefore: Open borders.

That is quite a stretch.