One week till Marijuana is legal in Canada

Then look.

All the legal pot trade has done is to make it even easier and more profitable for the cartels and far easier for them to launder all of their money.

The drug cartels have moved onto infiltrating oil companies. We need to make gasoline illegal.

1 Like

Nah. We just need to increase oil subsidies because reasons.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s stupid.

So is reefer madness

Which is completely preventable. :grinning:

Now show me where it says the mob has taken over weed sales in Colorado. It says they buy some houses and grow weed in them, which is illegal. But you havenā€™t shown where the ā€œmobā€ (which usually means the Mafia) has taken over legal weed in Colorado.

Only if you become educated on weed and donā€™t fall for the reefer madness mentality.

Colorado passed the $! billions sales in August this year - earlier than any other year since legalization - and generated $200 million in taxes. This includes all products. Slower growth than previous years, but thatā€™s to be expected.

Yeah that article didnā€™t come close to saying what @WildRose claimed

Lol. Nope.

Californiaā€™s tax revenue hasnā€™t quite met expectations but was still $134 million for the 1st 6th months of our program

I donā€™t think thatā€™s too bad for this early, although Iā€™m kind of surprised with the size of CA that they didnā€™t do more.

A majority of the operators are still waiting on their licenses. The process takes a minimum of 3 months with 6 being the average

If theyā€™re moving into the industry there, is there any doubt theyā€™re going to here? I mean if you canā€™t keep the drug ā€œmobā€ out, how do you keep the oil mob from taking over our legal sales?

Ah, it should pick up a lot then once that happens. Our billion $ sales by August kind of blows my mind. Of course that would include tourists, so itā€™s not like everyone here is walking around high all day.

I wonder how much tax revenue the 165,000 jobs currently in the US Cannabis industry generates.

Before or after the mob takes over legal weed?

I have no idea, but thatā€™s a lot of jobs, especially considering itā€™s not legal everywhere. Yet.

How has the apotcalypse been going so far? Any survivors?

Weed puns never get stale