"One nation under god and one religion under god"...Michael Flynn

There is video and audio. I can hear what he said.

It wasn’t eloquent. It was also dumb.

ok there’s your opinion

LOL. This will be a productive discussion.

i don’t agree with him. but he’s a private citizen with a perfect right to speak his beliefs (wrong as they may be) as he wishes. there is no such thing as “too far”.

It was a QAnon adjacent event at John Hagee’s church.

It would be laughable but QAnon’s foundational philosophy is that their political enemies are going to be violently punished and that they are doing work for God.

There has been violence from that movement before… it isn’t going to end… in fact it is only going to get worse the more entrenched they get in into the GOP.

Did you even look up the conference before trying to link it to QAnon? I did look it up. I have to roll on the floor laughing. Flynn is involved in a speaking tour to hawk professional coaching services by the ThriveTime organization. Think Tony Robbins type programs. The sponsor for the tour is Charisma News. Please provide proof of any actual link to the fringe QAnon.

Quick look at the featured speakers…

Ann Vandersteel. QAnon/ Pizzagater.

Mike Flynn…

Gene Ho… Q freindly former Myrtle Beach mayoral candidate.

Nutbag lawyer Lin Wood.

Super nutbag “Health Ranger” Mike Adams.

Qanon Actor Scott McKay…

I could go on.

Holy crap… they also have Judy Mikovits of “Plandemic” fame.

This is quite a conference.

I went down the list. I see a bunch of individuals accused of being QAnon by the left. And I do understand that QAnon is the straw man fringe that the left says is lurking behind every tree among conservatives. I just have never actually met an actual card carrying QAnon member in real life.

Now I do think that story and the reality of Michael Flynn’s fall is sad and profound. Flynn, as a retired general and former DIA director, should be sitting on corporate boards, serving as an associate member for a couple foreign policy think tanks and be appointed to advisory boards for the military and intelligence community. He will never get any of these opportunities now. He is reduced to playing the part of the mechanical gorilla, holding the “ya’ll come in” sign, for a group that sells business coaching to the gullible.

I don’t think that it is straw man fringe.

It is becoming a more prevalent part of the GOP base and I don’t think that it is healthy for either the party or the nation for a political party to court these people.

There is one that posts here on this board.

Be careful.

Me…

ditto blm and antifa… doesn’t seem to matter to leftists

BLM yes.

Antifa hates Democrats.

The libs are good at fabricating boogeymen and then trying to broadbrush their political opponents with them.

It used to be “dominionists”. That never stuck, so now they’re trying it with Q.

When you look at it, it seems that the left follows Qanon way more than the Right.

Dominionists are absolutely still a thing.

The vast majority of Christendom wouldn’t know what it is if you asked them.

But libs sure are studied up on it.

You’re making my point.

You’d be better off calling out the Q members here.

Up and coming House Freshman Madison Cawthorn is a Dominionist.

Qanon… or at least splinters of it… have become overtly Dominionist.

Ooh ooh ooh. I know what sounds like

Ooh ooh pick me pick me

“Sure studied up on it” is my favorite sentence from now when it comes to a certain bogeyman.

1 Like

unless its for mask mandates apparently.

are bernie and aoc not democrats?