One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Do you have a poll of women votes from say 6 months ago compared to a poll of women votes today to back up your claim that R’s are loosing women voters. Or it it just your OPINION?

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is my take as well. I do not believe that they care one whit about justice or her.

1 Like

It’s been happening since before the 2016 election and it’s just getting worse for the R’s.

It’s going to be the women’s vote that flips the House and possibly even the Senate. Especially educated women in the suburbs.

But don’t believe it - that’s fine by me.

She talks about how sexual assault is underreported and doesn’t like Trump’s tweet. I guess that’s the difference in a man and woman’s perspective.

I guess.

While I don’t believe the plaintiff should be attacked, I also believe in presumed innocence unless proven guilty. Unfortunately, that does not apply in the court of public opinion and many people’s lives have been unfairly ruined because of it.

1 Like

For an example, take the Clintons.

1 Like

Victim shaming is pretty much the partisan MO. And TrumpCons have certainly not been shy about that approach. Certainly easier than actually considering the issue. Just call her a drunk slut or somesuch and move on the the next one.

I’ve said it before. If you don’t want to get raped, you shouldn’t be attending underaged drinking parties where Kavanaugh liked to go.

So appalled and yet when the time comes everyone knows what her vote will be.

2 Likes

Says the party of Bill and Hillary…where she did the shaming. Lol

Party of projection.

2 Likes

Criticizing? Where?

Think she’ll still vote for Kavanaugh?

100% certain.

She wasn’t raped.

1 Like

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

1 Like

Yeah. It was only attempted rape.