One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

Blockquote

Is the FBI the only organization or governing body that can put someone under oath?

Or maybe she should have just put some ice on it, huh?

Yes, because now it’s a non provable/verifiable allegation to smear somone.

She said she didn’t tell anyone because she was afriad of her parents finding out she was drinking. Not that she was assaulted — but afraid they would find out she was drinking.

Maybe she knows that he can’t be removed from the bench over a 36 year old allegation that was never reported.

What people say in public may be very different than what they say in private. What people believe may very well be very different than what people say. The one indisputable fact that we know of that is pertinent to all allegations, cases, etc., is that humans lie. And with this situation the fact is that someone is definitely lying, either her or Kavanaugh.

Why would that matter if it is all a lie driven by a partisan scheme? I’m just not buying the position that she made all of this up because she hates Republicans or Trump.

Ooooooh now the story changes again through the alleged victims attorney.

Now it’s 4 boys were there. I was there. and ANOTHER girl was there.

Why isn’t she naming the other girl???

“She says that there were four guys there, these are high school students, as was she. There were four guys there. Were there any girls there that day?” Camerota asked.

“Yes, there was another girl at this party, yes,” Katz replied.

Katz said her client has not tried to reach out to any of the other partygoers to see if they will corroborate her account.

Were you ever a teenager?

Yeah…those women…that’s why they never come forward…

:roll_eyes:

Why would she be willing to talk to the FBI and he and his friend from HS is not?

Because Ford knows the FBI has been weaponized against Trump, of course.

Don’t be silly!

Something may very well have happened. There are a myriad of possibilities. It’s very possible for example that she was at a party where this Judge guy was present and something did happen that he witnessed but Kavenaugh was not the other person involved. Maybe she doesn’t know who the other person was. Maybe she got so drunk and while unconcious had a nightmare about being assaulted and was convinced it was real. In other words there could be aspects of truth to her allegation yet Kavanaugh could still very well be innocent. Or it’s possible that the whole story is a lie. No investigation nearly forty years after is going to reveal anything

1 Like

It is puzzling to me that this was not an issue in 2003 to 2006 when Kavanaugh was up for a federal judge position.

The question I would ask of Dr. Ford is if she knew of this at that time and why she did not send the allegation for this high profile position

:balance_scale:

Yes Sir.

I’ve posted in anouther thread (maybe this one) that I partied in High School

Well, she is safe from any prosecution then, because there is absolutely no way on earth anyone can either prove, or disprove her story.

1. There are no facts to refute or verify

2. We don’t know when this might have occurred

3. We don’t know where this might have occurred

4. And she cannot be charged with falsely accusing someone of committing a crime, because there was no crime committed

If it were me I would be very reluctant to want to be part of this freak show. The more anyone mentioned makes themselves part of this the more every aspect of their life will be dissected and advertised by the media.

I just provided you with a second explanation in even more detail. But as a follow-up question, what exactly would you expect the FBI to investigate?

The thing is though there is absolutely no way they could prove that anyone who decides to testify here is lying or knowingly lying. Especially regarding a nearly 40 year old allegation.