One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

you debate?

1 Like

I remember this one party where these college kids were throwing a Kegger to pay rent and there was some kid at the door with a Mohawk and a hatchet collecting cover fees of $2. Funny thing really is…Fast Forward 12 years and the guy whose house it was and threw the partys became my neighbor in another state. Weird.

He doesnt remember. She does.

Well. There goes all those priest sexual molestation cases!

3 Likes

You understand the irony of your post?

I’ve been gone for a while. I was mountain climbing/ backpacking the Teton Crest trail. I went too pee and found myself eyeball to eyeball. with a black bear 20 feet away. It wasn’t really skeered, but five years from now, I could take you to the exact spot it happened.

Particularly when the man-boys are from an affluent private school.

1 Like

Yes! Thanks for asking! I love that about you!

thats pretty impressive

dont think it is worthy of cementing date/time though

I hate ■■■■■■■ Frat Boys

And that not-allowed FBI investigation could do a lot of that narrowing down.

I think if Republicans want use the line of thinking that it happened so long ago it should not matter now. Then they should admit and release everything he wrote while working in government including papers that have been deemed privileged.

I think its important to remember it must be a traumatic memory for the Assaulter as well.

I think its important to remember Cons are struggling with their souls at this moment.

How might that accident death occur?

Aside from infants or the infirm, has it ever occured?

No woman has ever been accidentally killed while being raped?

Why? There was no crime.

Biologists and zoologists also like their definition of adult.

Strawman dude. You did not like to argue my point. So you chose to argue with yourself. As I’ve said to others, when you argue with yourself be gentle. Your opponent is weak.

I bet you shake your fist in defiance every time Fox parades Juanita Broaddrick around!

2016 taught us that political maneuvers are cool… :sunglasses: