One and only Kavenaugh Hearings Thread (part 1)

More libs have been identified as predators.

I would definitely remember the scene of the crime. There is absolutely no doubt about that. So would you, your sister. your mama or your wife (if you have one). Women don’t forget that type of thing. Let’s see what she says tomorrow. If she shows.

Her unwillingness to testify before an FBI investigation is not a function of accommodations.

The single most memorable moment I ever had at a house party was watching a guy jump through a third story window when the cops showed up, land right in front of me, jump up and run off perfectly fine, only to vault a wall with a ten foot drop onto concrete on the other side and break his ankle and other than who’s house it was I couldn’t answer any of those other questions. How’d I get there or home? Dunno. What time of year was it? Dunno. Hell, what year was it? Dunno. Sophomore maybe? Possibly junior?

Yep. Just take a stroll through the south side of Chicago. I don’t think anyone is being shot by NRA members.

That’s you. Do you know any women who have been sexually assaulted or raped? They do not forget where it happened. EVER. They may not know the address. But the know the house. No doubt about it.

That makes sense…i would be ok with that.

Oh well, glad you’re here to clear that up, Doctor.

This must be your extensive knowledge of sexual predators coming to the fore again.

Was before she had her couples counceling and had mostly repressed it. She married in 2002 and never told her anything other than she was sexually assaulted as a kid.

watching a guy jump out of a window is hardly the same as thinking you were going to be raped so hard you would die

No republican knew. Feinstien didn’t tell ANYONE on the committee.

True dat. I remember Nuance. Music. Emotions either on high or low. Colors(Red drinking cups). Other kids and their nuance.

i remember the time and date, year etc when the emts called about my dad.

i remember what i had for dinner about 2 hrs before

all that plus 100 more details

When did I say it was possible you could ever admit Trump committed an impeachable offense?

I’m not for impeachment, he should resign. He’s given himself an A plus, obviously he believes he has accomplished everything he set out to do. Job well done orange ■■■■, now get out.

Feinstein has an agenda and for sure is manipulating this. I think you need to take some of the pressure off Ford. She wanted to remain anonymous.

It’s cuz I’m a veeery bad man. Bad to the bone.

You’ve never had a dude drop twenty five feet and land five feet in front of you before.

Then Diane owes her a public apology.

Let’s debate it after evidence is presented. If that ever happens.