One and Only Chauvin-Floyd Murder Trial Thread

It doesn’t matter who gets breast cancer, everyone should be treated, regardless of sex.

But that does not mean that breast cancer is of equal concern to men and women.

Daniel Shaver says “Hey!”

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about who has the most to fear from cops. I was talking about actual police brutality. To make your analogy equal to my statement you would have had to say that the guy wouldn’t have gotten breast cancer, which as you stated above you can’t know.

"It would never

do you really think i think he did nothing wrong?

and are you aware of the things that jerk perpbag Floyd did? like point loaded guns at preg woman’s belly while other hood perps robbed her place?

bet that doesnt come up in this stupid ■■■■ show trial

Those aren’t the same circumstances.

And crowd of black victims says hey back.

But that’s my point.

Most men don’t get breast cancer.

There’s more white ones. Filipinos. Latinos. I even got a guy dead with a knee on the neck. Not black.

I know you need it to be racist, but it’s not. They’ll do it to you.

4 Likes

And that has what to do with what he was detained for?

But it’s not less of a problem for those men that do. Just like the white guy who get brutalized by police shouldn’t be overlooked because it happens to black guys more.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that…

You can be wrong if you want to be. I’m guessing you’ve never been zipped up.

Who said “the white guy” should be overlooked?

I do. I say they get overlooked.

nothing

i didnt say it did

but info is info

Yes, we talked about the Australian girl the MPD murdered quite a bit too.

1 Like

Kind of seems you are. All I did was point out that a poster can’t say a white guy would have been taken without incident, because we don’t know that. One of the big problems with our current political climate is we tend to talk in absolutes when we shouldn’t an offense that I am sure I have been guilty of as well.

The simple truth is there is a large number of white people who when they see a cop use physical force like this tend to believe the person is getting what they deserve. When they say it when the victim is black they are called racist, but the simple fact of the matter is if you could make Floyd white and the exact thing happened most of the people defending the cop would still be defending him.

1 Like

No they wouldn’t. I literally just provided an example where they did not.