Once again libs are using FBI as a political weapon

Weak, no matter what others thought it meant, it doesn’t come close to proving that’s what he thought it meant.

His high school friends don’t have to say boo to the FBI.

They’re going for the guilt by association angle. Which is funny considering they completely ignore it when it comes to do with anything involving the Clintons.

And what Devil’s Triangle is. And boofing.

We’ll see what they have to say. Lying to the FBI is a crime. Hopefully Kavanaugh didn’t perjure himself. He could be disbarred for that.

Cool, nitpicking typos now. That’s useful.

You don’t think they’ll also be talking to Ford? What happens if she gets caught in a lie?

Of course they’re going to talk to Ford. She knew that too when she asked for an FBI investigation. Anyone who thinks she was unaware the FBI would want to talk to her is an idiot.

I’m sure she was well aware. She is also counting on having her lawyers present.

Do you have a source, or are you making that up?

Her lawyers have been involved every step of the way so far. You think she’s going to have them stop representing her now?

Do people generally have lawyers present when questioned by the FBI? Why would she expect different treatment than anyone else?

I think it’s odd someone making an accusation would have lawyers present, while the accused so far hasn’t had anyone representing him.

1 Like

So, you don’t actually have any evidence that Ford believed she could have her lawyers present when the FBI questions her. You just made that up based on you finding her past behavior odd.

I’m basing it on what she’s done so far. How is that making it up?

You also missed the multiple lawyers involved. Know who else had multiple lawyers involved? OJ. How did that turn out?

1 Like

Do you know who else had multiple lawyers? Donald Trump.

This thread isn’t about Trump. Focus.

This thread isn’t about OJ. Focus.

1 Like

Certainly a bigger contribution than some people have made to the thread. You know, like people whining about other people calling out typos.