Once again libs are using FBI as a political weapon

Exactly. It’s not whether or not the charges are true, it’s the seriousness of the allegations! Welcome to the new normal.

2 Likes

It’s not a double standard when one of the events is fictional and the other is not. Of course you knew that.

Again you have NO CLUE. Stop pretending you have any IDEA.

Again
The only Collaborating Witness to the Even in this “POSSIBLE Sexual Assault” has NO recollection of the event.

YOU know that this “METOO” Movement is full of it.
Maybe the issue with actual Assault victims is that We have seen many Women have come out and lie about this stuff. Maybe Everyone needs to call out Lies and DOUBTS about people coming out after 40 years to make claims. So you KNOW this was done because people like you DEFAULT believe the claim.

1 Like

Uh huh. So, again, I know you through your posts. And posts like this, to me, show you to be ignorant and insensitive to the plight of sexual abuse victims. Your attitude, as expressed in your posts, is to shove victims into he dark, and give them no credence, which will lead to them keeping quiet.

The Me Too movement has brought to light countless VERIFIED sexual harassment and absuse incidents, and to call if full of it, as you do in your posts, is to say you don’t care about the victims.

I’m not baselessly accusing you of this - I am basing it on your words.

Boy did I call it or what.

I hope the FBI don’t allow themselves to be used as political pawns again…if they do then they have become a tool for the radical left.

1 Like

You sure did Conan…you call it.

1 Like

Yeah I share your concern about the FBI. Let’s hope the investigation is done with impartiality and professionalism.

He can’t even put Kavanaugh in the house.

Insensitive lout.

Yeah I know.

How do yuo feel about your party getting down in the gutter with Trump?

I believe in karma Zantax. It won’t keep me up at night.

FBI investigation will reveal nothing, as Joe Biden once said, the FBI report is he said, she said and they said, it provides NO conclusions!

Politicizing the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice is wrong. Anyone who would do that doesn’t deserve to hold political office.

Supreme Court Justices should be completely free from political bias. Any judge who has shown they are unable to put their politics aside when ruling from the bench should NOT be elevated to the highest court in the nation.

1 Like

The FBI will most likely talk to Kavanaugh’s classmates to find out their interpretation of “Devil’s triangle” and “boofed” to see if Kavanaugh lied under oath.

Donald Trump called for the investigation. So did Republican Jeff Flake. And his GOP colleagues went along with it.

They’re part of the Deep State.

Them knowing is not the same as to whether he knew it or not. I lived during that time, i never heard of those terms before, except Devils Triangle which involves a segment of ocean with a few islands where allegedly mysterious disappearances occur.

His friends would know what Kavanaugh meant when he wrote about being a Renate Alumni. His friends are going to have a lot to say regarding the character of Kavanaugh during his High School days and what kind of slang they used together.

Renate

A sweet, beautiful and loving girl, with an unique name. With a great personality. Pretty shy and loves long talks and cuddling. She isn’t like all the other girls, she’s very unique. She has high standards and is very caring. The type of girl every boy wants.