OMG this is just so pathetic

Follow the rules. They can be posted, but a synopsis and discussion are required.

For those that want to moan, the deletion of that crying and moaning was your only warning.

Ok can I repost and put words with them?

What if the content of the chart is painfully obvious in its content, as in a chart with clearly defined labels that give it’s own synopsis?

2 Likes

The Unemployment rate was already below 5% when Trump became President.
The Democrats are completely in control of California with a Democratic Governor and with Democrats in control of the State Senate and State Assembly. However, California’s Unemployment rate is the lowest that it has ever been down to 4.1%.
The State that has the lowest Unemployment rate in the country is Hawaii, which is a very blue State that has a Democratic Governor.

They can be posted but a synopsis and discussion are required.

1 Like

Womp womp

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

1 Like

Notice it take Obama 7 years just to recapture the lost workers. Note the graph said numbers…meanwhile during those 7 years more people entered the work force then those that were retiring.

Otherwise they would have said percentage of working age population.

Notice consumer confidence leveled out and even starting to drop alittle before Trump won the election.

Again this one is propaganda piece they have been posting over and over again. Still working with number of jobs and not the percentage of working age adults.

You will also notice it had level out until Trump won.

As I said.

Obama left with 1.6 percent GDP. Manufacturing weren’t going to come back unless someone waves a magic wand.

Forum libs all laugh at me when I said they will witness the largest economic expansion in their lifetime.

Once again democrats are clueless.

1 Like

Obama GDP clueless propaganda womp womp. Trump won.

I provided a synopsis.

Edit- apologies I thought my post had been deleted but it was still there.

If it takes insane deficit spending to achieve basically the same economic trends of the last 5 years is it really worth bragging about? Why not just go the extra mile and brag about those awesome job killing, profit killing tariffs that have been so effective we’re going to see a 10 year high trade deficit with China.

I doubt if Obama reads these forums or will ever see your message. Why address him directly?

How is the labor participation rate comparable today to say… two years ago?

Because I may indeed be Barack Obama.

The con argument was that more workers were leaving the workplace during these years. That was why the unemployment numbers were supposedly false. Do you have any links supporting your suggestion that more workers were entering the workforce?

Trend still going up.

[quote=“conan, post:71, topic:34859”]
Forum libs all laugh at me when I said they will witness the largest economic expansion in their lifetime.
[/quote
]
When?

1 Like

I haven’t seen that for so long on any of the political forums I visit that I just assumed that the Bureau of Labor Statistics had decided to stop tracking it.

1 Like

Five and a half minutes into Steve Bannons Trump at war movie it shows up.

Like classic rock and wearing two polo shirts… something’s never die.

2 Likes

Trump deserves credit for not trashing a good economy, Obama deserves credit for pulling the economy out of a ditch.

It’s Trump’s economy now and he deserves all the credit (or blame) going forward.

2 Likes

Nope. Democrats will get the blame and people will parrot it.

Because that is just how it is.

1 Like

That’s the game, I know.

Especially if Dems get the House because Trump and the right will accuse them of obstructing.

Essentially the reverse of the Obama years.