OMG this is just so pathetic

There are facts all over this thread, starting just after the first post. Feel free to refute them if you don’t find them to be true. Winky wink.

1 Like

I missed one, @Roxiebelle. More facts.

All of them! Taking a quote from President Obama “boot on their necks” is what he had on the market with choking (the life out of our economy) regulations. When President Trump overturned those regulations the economy and stock market was unleashed.

Obama has ZIP, ZERO, NADA to do with Trump’s booming economy.

Womp. Womp.

As they say, OMG this is just so pathetic.

3 Likes

Even more amazing, all the things that mattered two years ago, deficit, debt, labor participation rate, suddenly are irrelevant…

4 Likes

Daaaaaaaamn that was harsh

awwww it’s a shame Obama isn’t a lying sack of ■■■■ like your sorry excuse for a POTUS - you might actually be able to cite something Obama specifically said in his speech that wasn’t true.

for the 4 quarter begining in q2 of 2014 Obama averaged 3.8% GDP growth.

Talk to me when trump puts a string together like that…

I remember when Trump and his minions were bragging about 1MILLIONNN jobs created in his first 6 months. Which was actually only 167000 per month.

1 Like

So what I’m gathering here is that it’s Trump pathetically trying to take credit for the booming economy that began under Obama. Was that the OP’s point all along?

1 Like

Do you actually believe that if you “pile on” but never actually engage with the posts you claim are “delusional” that no one notices you never post anything of actual substance @Roxiebelle?

2 Likes

What are your measures and figures that back up this claim?

This is why Donald is constantly telling us how MAGAnificent he is - because no one else gives the poor soul credit for anything.

Poor, poor Donald.

When is that going to happen? It sure as hell hasn’t happened yet. And I predict this will be the highest performing year during Trump’s presidency. Bet.

Lets talk about Trump’s stock market, shall we?

When he was sworn in on Jan 20, 2017, the stock market was at 19,827.25
On January 26, 2018 , the stock market peaked at 26,616.71. This is an increase of 6,788.46. Which is good.
On Friday, the Dow closed at 25,270.83. That means in less than one year, the Dow dropped 1345.88.

Doesn’t appear that the Stock Market is unleashed. Seems to be sputtering along.

It’s how they stay locked in their fragile made-up world. They’ve built a psyche based on a false reality that can’t cope with what’s actually happening around them.

1 Like

project much?
LOL!
Acting as if you’re an advocate for facts. Stop it…you’re making yourself look foolish.

1 Like

It’s really cool that all of the charts which directly challenged the ops lame premise were deleted

6 Likes

Why would those have been deleted?

2 Likes

Its all due to cash for clunkers.