OK...what the hell have libs been doing all these years?

No… just like the lead cleanup example…

… meaningless blather…

Yea we know it is embarrassing for you Dems and you have to blame others.

Blame?
I simply stated the reality.

I also never mentioned Dems. You did. I did mention cons. Which was accurate.

Know the history.

I feel sad for Democrats. You can only push against reality for so long before or strikes back and bites you on the bum. There’s a big bunch of bum-biting on its way between now and December.

Hey its not my policy to kink shame. Nice fantasy ya got there.

Sooooooooo………………

Basically empty platitudes and more big Government. :roll_eyes:

So what exactly will this new law address that current murder laws don’t already address? It is a simple feel good law that really doesn’t amount to anything.

We are seeing first hand what Trump and his administration is doing for minorities. I strongly believe he will see a serious uptick in those who vote for him in November.

He wasn’t wrong with his comments. :wink:

In my opinion, I believe DEMs are still racist. How else would you explain their belief that blacks are unable to make it to the polls on their own without DEM assistance?

Which is still more than Republicans have done…

Again… this was a layup for Republicans. Why not just put full support around it.

Well most Republicans did… but the only congressmen who didn’t vote were republicans… which surprised no one.

By the fact that its not true, and we are so racist we elected a black potus twice.

So you think they were guilty, even though DNA proved they were innocent?

Is there anything that Trump can do or say in your eyes that can be wrong…anything? Prob his 3 wives fault that he was forced to be unfaithful right?

You realize that voting for someone just because they’re black is as racist as NOT voting for someone just because they’re black don’t you? :thinking:

Of course you don’t… :roll_eyes:

DEMs don’t actually do anything beyond talking and making people feel like they really care. Sounds like you equate those empty platitudes to actually doing something.

Hey, what can I say!

It is a meaningless piece of legislation. Those voting against it were simply pointing that out.

Actually it is very true. DEMs really don’t believe minorities can do anything without direct DEM support. They are very up front about that.

I was referring to Trump’s comments, not the guilt or innocence of the “Central Park 5”.