Ok, NOW it’s time for Northam to step down

Buh-bye. Not because of abortion comments- it’s the yearbook.

The most horrifying part of this whole thing is that the school actually allowed that picture to appear in the yearbook. Appalling.

2 Likes

I grew up there.

Casual racism was and is a thing.

Even in the 80’s

YES YES YES, Medical school went with that!

As someone who voted for Northam I feel betrayed. He should resign. There’s no place for this, anywhere.

He said sorry…isn’t that good enough.

When I was a kid 1970’s, casual racism was very common. The N word was an insult that we used to taunt our white friends. And many of our parents accepted it. But I will say, all of my childhood friends have recovered and left that bull$41t far behind. Thank God.

That’s what it’s called now “A medical procedure” kinda like getting and ingrown toenail taking out.
You guys had me on your side with abortion to 12 weeks but as usually must keep pushing.

This is a nine month old fetus (err medical procedure). That’s murder man and I am pro choice up to 3 months.

From someone serving as governor who hid the existence of this for 35 years? Nope.

I’m glad he is sorry. I am also sure he probably a far different person than he was when this picture was taken. But decisions have consequences and we need people with a history of walking the walk leading this country.

Meh. I took some pretty sloppy stupid pictures in college. Most of which I don’t remember. I’m more upset about the editor of the college yearbook thinking it was cool to publish the photos.

I think some conservatives like to paint this picture of abortion as if it is this parade of viable 9 month old fetuses being butchered. The reality is that only something like 1% of abortions take place after 20 weeks and in many of those cases the reason is that tests show that the fetus has serious developmental issues that will prevent it from living a high quality life. If you know that your child is going to be born with half of a brain or has some rare condition that means they will be lucky to make it through a week, what is served by forcing the woman to continue with that pregnancy?

Why do these pictures never show the harsh truth of many pregnancies?

He’s toast. The sharks are circling.

You can find videos of nearly any medical procedure. Why can’t you find videos of abortions?

You know full well that people are talking about non viable fetuses. Not that crappy photoshop that you are putting up to show everyone just how morally superior it is to deny the reality that the vast vast vast majority of women who have late term abortions would much rather have the baby.

Can that get through?

They want the baby but can’t have it.

How many times does it have to be said to dislodge from the groove?

1 Like

IMO the only reason most libs are advocating him stepping aside is because they know Lt Governor is a democrat.

Face it…they continue voted for Robert KKK Byrd for decades knowing about his past.

Hell most of em would vote for racist Aardvark before they allow a repugs to win.

1 Like

We are advocating for him to step down for the same reason most of us wanted Al Franken to resign. It was the right thing to do.

And most of us voted for Robert Byrd? Apparently all of the Hannity Forum Liberals live in West Virginia. Who would have known?

1 Like

The democrats in his state sure as hell did.

As some one said too me…you don’t thing the party didn’t know, they no doubt vetted him. But still they allowed him to remain.

2 Likes

Those same Democrats votes for Trump.

Go figure.

2 Likes

LOL OK, few did. I’ll give you that.

But it still remains that KKK Byrd was democrat party figure head for decades.

And they worshiped him at his funeral.

1 Like

The sad part is I can already guess that if it was a republican governor there is no way conservatives would suggest he resign. We’ve already been through Trump, Moore and Kavanaugh. They’d say he was getting railroaded and it was soooo long ago bla bla bla…