OK atheists, your turn

Proof? I couldn’t care less what deities you worship. Why do you care what others worship or don’t worship? Holier than thou, much?

2 Likes

Wasnt it libz that were accused of moral grandstanding and virtue signaling?

1 Like

Whats the largest organization that enables child molestation?

Its not an atheist organization…

3 Likes

It’s very Christian thread

The OP seems to have put his shoulder out of socket, patting himself on the back.

2 Likes

And the threads in the religion section are loaded with posts mocking Christians. I’m simply offering a retort. Which is the only reason for the existence of this forum.

Threads are also full of Christians mocking atheists. Give yourself another pat on the back.

So you now believe that you have the qualifications to judge somebody’s Christianity? Very cute! :blush:

Offering a “retort” to who?

“Gnostic Bishop” isn’t an atheist.

What are your best three examples?

Ahh, but you can judge someone’s charity or atheism. More hypocracy from the self back patters

“Atheist” meaning absence of religious agenda? Sure I’ll name some.

Red Cross
Goodwill
Rotary
Engineers without Borders
Doctors without Borders
Unicef

To name a few.

I know. I’ve already been judged six times in this thread alone. How about I just admit to being a very, very bad man. Cuz I am you know. That way we can discuss the topic? :smiling_imp:

Ya you’re the victim. Give yourself another pat on the back.

1 Like

:rofl:

So you’re the real victim here - in a thread you started with the explicit purpose of attacking atheists?

3 Likes

No. That’s not what atheism means. None of these organizations will claim to be atheists. Atheism is a doctrine. None of those agencies support this doctrine.

Going to the gym now. See you tomorrow. Maybe.:muscle:

Atheism is not a “doctrine”. It the absense of one.

2 Likes

Hey guys what’s your favorite “I dont believe in Bigfoot” charity? People who dont believe in Bigfoot are so selfish

Hopefully to give to charity

Topic? Your topic is a self congratulating bloviating strawman. Atheism is the absence of belief, it’s not an agenda. There are plenty of humanist organizations who do good for the sake of good. I listed some before. Your goalpost is stupid though. It’s not a “doctrine” it’s a philosophy - and thus doesn’t have giant organizations that work towards a common goal. It’s like saying “Star Wars fans give more money to charity than people who don’t like Toy Story 2”. You’re saying nothing.