Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'

So then these are just dumb kids. Why all the attention and hang wringing then?

@FreeAndClear help me out real quick.

Are you more of a Bill Maher type Democrat, or are you just a decently good-looking radical standing next to your ugly radical friends at a bar? What the hell are you? :thinking:

I don’t wanna be fooled. lol

3 Likes

:joy:. I don’t know. I agree with bill Maher a bunch though i haven’t watched him in years.

I am having major issues with the left forsaking their 60s,70s80s roots for unabashed authority praising and seeking. I dunno if all that makes sense lol.

I still love societal safety nets etc tho

1 Like

You already answered the question. The story isn’t just about the kids. They are a symptom.

1 Like

Ah…classic blame the messenger.

3 Likes

No. But I think it’s important to understand why they want people to know about this.

And what is that?

1 Like

This is incorrect. Modern day 11 years know way way way more than we did. The internet.

I don’t have a piece of anything BLM nor do I watch local or national news. My 11 year old daughter knows what BLM stands for and can also surmise what it means. She doesn’t know it’s an “organization”

Funnily enough she learned about it from other school kids. Like how most kids learn stuff their parents don’t tell them about or allow them to watch.

2 Likes

Wonderful critical thinking on display. How often do playground fights have political overtones?

3 Likes

It makes sense. I keep pointing out that libs are clearly the government bootlickers and Big Pharma whores these days when just 10 short years ago they were still the rebellious kids railing against unnecessary authority. I’m glad some democrat voters see the same thing I’m seeing. I know I’m crazy and all, but I’m not that crazy. lol

Fun fact - I’m all for the social programs because I’m fully aware that our government has more than enough revenue to pay for both the defense budget and the “safety nets” if you can even call them that.

The problem is all these freaks and terrorists and child predators and racist leftists that are clogging up your toilets. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Knowing and understanding are not the same thing.

I don’t mean to derail your thread but what threw me for a loop relatively recently was when left posters on this very forum started saying that the left hasn’t really won anything of consequence in the past 30 years or so.

That floored me

Well since Fox is really pushing the “woke in our schools” narrative lately…I’m sure they are pushing to show that these kids were radicalized by teachers to under that black people are superior to white people.

Definitely not acceptable if true. I wonder if there might be more to the story or embellishment. One of the kid’s father referred to “colored” kids multiple times in Facebook posts. That’s not exactly an accepted term now a days.

We can have this side bar. All the relevant points have been made and demonstrated already. All that remains now is for the racial trolls to flail around in their own slop trying to justify their true nature.

Consider that without those freaks and terrorists and child predators and racist leftists, Democrats likely wouldn’t have that “we always win the popular vote!” talking point (which, the right won that this last election, huh?).

That’s a fatal flaw in the form of a highly volatile alliance. ~7 years left before “conservatism” is the only way to survive. Time’s a ticking. :wink:

1 Like

That’s where my mind is headed too. Not just embellishment but one kid says it and then the rest of the kids say it. Group think at that age is prevalent.

1 Like

True but from this story, you don’t know what these kids understand. However they know enough to bully white kids over it.

I know if one of my kids did this… I’m whipping their ass. :rofl: I don’t care how much they know or understand. Bullying is bullying.

2 Likes

Yes of course. The dems would be in power. That’s what i thought 2016 represented. That transition from Obama to the next dem and the slow demise of the freedom caucus etc.

But nope let’s swing that pendulum as far left as possible and screw the consequences

1 Like

I know what 12 yos understand. Boogers and fart jokes. Lol

I dunno about anyone else here, but by the time I turned 12, my testosterone levels were getting downright aggressive. That’s a dangerous age to be learning racial hatred from adults.

5 Likes