Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'

Ah, the “terrorists in training” is the reason for the uncontrollable cawing.

Well, that’s convenient. Helps to get away from the whole leftist children being taught to be violent racists thing. That’s gotta be a pretty inconvenient truth. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Without this article, we don’t get threads like this calling young children terrorists, radicals and freaks. So I guess we can say the article is a success.

1 Like

That the article and the news organization has a story to tell doesn’t take away from racial bullying being news worthy.

1 Like

I left an unintended trigger phrase for a bottom rung lib to latch onto like Smeagol and The One Ring. Now this thread is smeared with their tantrum. It’s how they avoid falling off their silly soapbox and coming to grips with reality.

3 Likes

I have a hard time justifying this as a national, news worthy story. Should it be reported on in Ohio? Of course. When I consider why something like this gets picked up by outlets like FoxNews, I’m less likely to give them the benefit of the doubt that “news worthy” was the top consideration.

1 Like

Again their agenda doesn’t take away from the story. Why Ohio though? If it’s just simple bullying does it even belong in the news?

I have no clue what happened on the playground. I already said that but if true this is national news worthy.

Let me ask you something. If they threw rocks at them because they were white would that be different?

No need to change anything about the scenario (not even the BLM part), just switch the colors of the kids involved and you’re damn right it would be national news. It would likely even broadcast in Europe and Australia too. :rofl:

8 Likes

Can you hold on please lol. I am getting there

1 Like

Sorry, I’m just that efficient at cutting through weak-minded BS. :wink:

3 Likes

I think it does. Their agenda is the only reason you know about this story.

No. Still a playground fight at an elementary school. I understand that kids are gonna have fights like this around America. I don’t think national news outlets should amplify them.

1 Like

Actually this forum is the only reason why i know this story which of course goes to your point

I don’t know man i think that if these were gay kids, brown kids, or kids of let’s say dem politicians then the news worthiness wouldn’t be questioned. But i don’t live in your head. :blush:

If roles were reversed and this was still a playground fight in Ohio, I’d still feel the exact same way.

The BS pretzel twisting is blindly fluorescent. :rofl:

4 Likes

Actually let’s back up for a second.

I think i took a wrong tact. Is the story about the playground or the fact that these kids learned it somewhere?

2 Likes

Not only that, but it would be used as an example of “White supremacists” being the biggest threat to America. This would breathe new life into Don Lemon’s floundering career.

5 Likes

It’s both. Are you at all surprised that black youth know about BLM?

You know it, I know it, @FreeAndClear knows it.

Actually, everyone knows it, but some crows love the taste of crow. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

The colors haven’t been switched and this is, apparently, a national news story.

11 yo don’t know anything about anything. Neither do 12 yo.

Their knowledge of the existence acronym is where it ends.

Only on Fox News. :joy:

2 Likes