Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'

Radicalize them while they’re young. Elementary-aged Terrorists in Training. Those particular kids will be in jail or prison soon enough, blaming Whitey for their woes. :man_shrugging:

I’d say these terrorists and radicals and freaks and all the other (D)elusional masses have less than 10 years before a very rude awakening. It’s plain to see that they can’t keep this tempo up.

Remember, folks - things may seem bad now, but it’s gonna get a LOT worse. :wink:

5 Likes

Interesting local news story.

1 Like

This is going be interesting to watch. Especially given the number of times situations like these wind up not matching the allegations.

We didn’t learn enough a about how kids and allegations work in the 80s and 90s i guess

So let’s do it again.

1 Like

I think the worse story is the bus story and the 9 yo getting jumped by three teenagers and the fact that the admin did nothing. But let’s see

2 Likes

Very interesting lib responses so far. :rofl:

4 Likes

You are welcome! Always glad to feed the fantasy of they are coming for us! :joy:

You are not wrong about the back lash by the way. There will be one but it will be political.

2 Likes

I think everyone should think critically and consider why FoxNews is reporting on a playground fight at an elementary school.

3 Likes

If the Black Lives Matter thing is true, it’s a bit more than just a playground fight. This is being stoked by adults. That’s not a good thing.

5 Likes

Keep going. :rofl:

1 Like

No. Still just a playground fight at an elementary school. These are still kids. And kids do dumb ■■■■ . They could have easily been having the same fight over Pokemon cards.

1 Like

One of those kids will eventually bring a gun to school and teach those affluent white kids a lesson.

Because kids do dumb ■■■■ . :wink:

5 Likes

Of course but kids do dumb things for all kinds of reasons. Racism should not be one of them. This country fought for a long time so crap ime this doesn’t happen

Bullying is part and parcel of growing up. Racism shouldn’t be part of it and when it is and to this extent then it’s a major problem.

3 Likes

Exactly! @Sknyluv

This is what i mean. Bullying is one thing. Hatred is another.

1 Like

Nah, I’m glad we can chalk this all up to kids doing dumb ■■■■ that they totally didn’t learn from their adult parents.

Because hunting people down, assaulting them, and forcing them to do things against their will - based on skin color - is just dumb ■■■■ that kids do. :wink:

5 Likes

Of course.

Why do you think FoxNews ran with this story?

I know why they ran the story. I think we can get past that tho

Here’s a statement from the principle from another link:

The principal told police that a group of Black students gathered several White students in the playground and forced them to say, “Black Lives Matter,” against their will, the incident report states.

The suspects also allegedly recorded the White students who were forced to make the statement, police said.

Hunsaker told police the students who tried to avoid the situation were chased down, dragged or carried to a particular spot on the playground, with one student getting punched in the head by one of the suspects.

https://wfin.com/fox-national-news/ohio-police-probe-report-black-students-assaulted-forced-white-students-to-say-black-lives-matter/

1 Like

I disagree. Giving people the opportunity to call elementary age children “terrorists” is a huge problem.

No worries, the honest response from the left has already been fully represented.

This kind of racial stuff is just (D)umb ■■■■ that kids (D)o. :wink:

4 Likes

The article calls them terrorists? The article doesn’t even blame the parents for it.