Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'

No brain plus testosterone plus racist parents is the worst possible combination.

2 Likes

Let me edit that. They are not pushing the pendulum too far left. They are waving it and spinning it above their head and going we don’t care.

2 Likes

Do you have a 12 year old now? I’m telling you, it’s different.

Ironically, 12-13 was when I dated my first mixed race girl. To this day she remains the only ex that I ever became the closest of friends with. We were even born on the same exact day. I was an AM baby, she was PM.

Again, a very crucial age for certain things to get permanently embedded in the brain.

1 Like

I don’t discuss my family here. I am sorry. I don’t want to be rude.

Ya normal stuff, that has always ended well throughout history.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying. I don’t know if it applies to the bullies and ascribing them knowledge is the wrong way to go

The fact that they attacked (if true obvi) based on race signifies that they don’t understand, they just know.

Like you said your 12yo knows better and that’s probably why he or she is not a bully….

No worries. It’s the internet, not a big deal anyway

I did a different reply too lol.

Why is this the local police? If black students were hunted down and told under force to say “white lives matter” the FBI and DOJ would already be there, right behind the New York Times and WashPo.

6 Likes

This is the most difficult part for some folks.

3 Likes

Agreed, bullying is bullying.
However, ass whipping is not the answer,

Today’s media is about clicks and eyeballs. That is something nearly all have in common.
Fox News takes it a step further, with their promotion of the R agenda.

I have often said that the problem Democrats have with Fox is not so much a slant they put on stories but that they publish things that Democrats believe the public should not know about.
How dare they tell what happened.

7 Likes

It’s definitely not optimal to have video and news articles about racial violence being perpetrated against white kids. That could disrupt a lot of narrative.

4 Likes

Fox wouldn’t touch this if the colors were reversed. However, it would lead on CNN and MSNBC. The kids would most certainly be called raciest and not 12-year-old bullies.

1 Like

For once i agree with you. If my kid was getting beat up this way i would be jumping up and down on some people’s desks starting with the Principal and working my way up.

I disagree. It’s not that the public shouldn’t know about these kinds of stories, but the intent behind why they are elevated to national news. That’s the problem. FoxNews knows that promoting stories that play to the racial fears of their audience is going to get them clicks, and ultimately make them money.

Ummm…as the parent of two 11 year olds, I can guarantee that is not true.
But where did they pick up that it was acceptable to hit others on the head due to those peoples skin color?
I can easily imagine that if white 12 year olds beat up black 12 year olds in Alabama, we would get a string of articles about how the new generation was being taught racism by the older generation. I can easily imagine the DOJ and or education department entering to monitor the schools and to seek remedial action. And scholarly articles would use the incident as an example of how of course these students are having trouble with math as this displays the pressure they are under by the system.

3 Likes

Well, the ACTUAL big news story is pretty bad for Fox today (Dominion emails) so it’s not surprising that they are hyping this kind of story up. I can’t find a single mention of the Dominion story on their website.