Oh No! Is Joe getting Kavanaughed?

Dubious.

Joe can pass any lie detector with…I don’t remember.

1 Like

Quite frankly, those that come out of the woodwork years or decades later? Meh.

I felt the same in the Kav situation.

Not credible. If they had something to stand on? They should have reported it immediately.

1 Like

He is loving every minute. He is not usurping Biden

More crocodile tears. You guys don’t feel sorry for him. This is so 2016. “Oh noes Hillary collapsed”

It should be treated EXACTLY like Kavanaugh. If it isn’t, then we are letting them get away with murder. A two tiered system. An easy one for them and an incredibly hard one for us. We can’t always play defense.

We don’t feel sorry for anyone. It’s an established fact that conservatives are heartless. :vampire:

how much did the idiot left media and soul less democrats care about kav’s wife and kids?

right. zilch

do what?

Zero, zip, nada. Crush, kill, destroy anyone who gets in their way.

Both parties do it. How can you only criticize one?

id love to see a republican equivalent of the kavanaugh fiasco

I would too. But the republicans have not mastered the art of playing dirty. :triumph:

2 Likes

Ted Kennedy made sure his victim didnt live

3 Likes

Must not remember al Franken ehh

what? haha…

thats a swing and a miss.

There were pictures. Pictures change everything.

2 Likes

Ahh yep. And Democrats took him out with the GOP. But even beyond those pictures, a conservative talk show host claimed assault, along with other women.

The moral of the story? Democrats kicked him out.

But when you have Trump saying he grabs wonen by the genitals, on audio, you look the other way.

What will they say on The View? Or Morning Joey?
“She led him on.”
Can’t wait to hear it. Chris Matthews will probably hi-five him. And NPR and CNN won’t have time to report on the story as they will be focused on “Why Trump should pardon Avenatti (sp?).”
Yes, it is trite, but what goes around comes around. Finally.

1 Like

Yep we saw, through pictures, franken violating his victim. But teresa ford couldnt remember when and where it happened to her. Even her “witnesses” couldnt back up her accusations.

You keep telling us how bad we are, and I keep agreeing. Sooooooo? :man_shrugging: