Oh no! Deep state leaker busted!

I suspected as much. Run away. Bye :wave:

When you get through, Checkmate.
CHECK

1 Like

“Outlined”
“Maybe”
“Could be”

Have a nice day. You may have the last word.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Same to you.

Not running away…have limit amount of time as of late.

Unless you want to point out precisely the crimes Trump committed and why it’s waste of my time.

The game libs play is old and tiresome.

1 Like

They don’t understand the Horowitz report.

i referenced no such conspiracy.

and not everything you dont want to hear is a conspiracy

1 Like

I already did in response to your first time asking this question.

Apparently they don’t.

Horowitz report surprised even me once I read it. It was devastating to everything/reason that Mueller and his gang of libs were investigating.

1 Like

I thought it was nothing until I started reading it.

2 Likes

Spoiler alert. Paying off a chick isn’t illegal. Congress has a special fund to do just that.The finding will be not guilty. Then what? Dig for another “offense?”

The thumb drive theory in relation to the DNC hack IS the Seth Rich conspiracy theory. :rofl:

Using campaign funds to do so is illegal.

What finding?

Which of the articles of impeachment have anything to do with that?

Uh huh. And Cohen isn’t in prison right this minute in part because of his role in these series of felonies.

:rofl:

LOL Citizens for Ethics…too funny.

Where were they when Horowitz report came out?

Oh…they hid in a cave.

Trump isn’t beyond being fined for soliciting foreign campaign contributions…so why didn’t they go after him then if they had a case?

Coercion of political activity? My God…if that was true the entire top echelon of FBI should be fined…because what they done in effect was using tax dollars for political activities.

Obstruction of Congress? Again to funny…Trump exercising his rights under executive branch. Someone who claims to be only true Conservative should know that one.

Like I said…old and tiresome left-wing echo chamber BS that is repeated over and over again to make fools believing that fiction as facts.

1 Like

You might want to read the articles of impeachment.

Nice dodge. Obstruction of justice. Laid out by Mueller. Campaign finance crimes. Same ones his personal attorney is in prison for right now for committing. If not for him being President, Trump* would be sitting in a cell next to Cohen.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

Reading is hard. Following a conversation is even harder apparently. :rofl:

So why didn’t libs impeach him on that instead of making up ■■■■ with Ukraine?

I mean since you guys had “the good” on him?