Oh no! Deep state leaker busted!

It didn’t happen.

Yeah OK…believe the left-wing propaganda then.

It was laid out plainly for anyone and everyone to read for themselves in the Mueller report. You should read it if you want to be informed.

The Mueller Strozk Report from pedophiles is irrelevant.

LOL. Checkmate.

1 Like

Was he a Bannon witness or a Mueller Strozk witness?

Not hardly. Bannon was not the one that marched him out front of the country to go after a sitting President.

Mueller report…the one that Horowitz report has exposed? Those hacks? :crazy_face:

Clearly you read neither of them, or else you would recognize what a ridiculous thing this was to post. :rofl:

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t read Horowitz report.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All 434 pages lib.

It doesn’t say what you desperately need it to.

Okay, if you say so. Then please point us all to the pages that reference the Mueller investigation, and how Horowitz’ report “exposed” it.

(Hint - Mueller’s name is only referenced 4 times in the entire Horowitz report, so it should be an easy ask)

Couldn’t miss the point harder if you tried.

Bonus points if you can show where in the Horowitz report it negates Mueller’s findings regarding obstruction of justice activity committed by Trump, which was the genesis of this conversation.

Same challenge to you then…

We were discussing Trump committing felonies. One that I cited was obstruction of justice, as evidenced by the Mueller report. Where does the Horowitz report “expose” this portion of the Mueller report exactly? Do you know the point? :rofl:

Even Mueller says “possibly”. And the impeachment article is “obstruction of Congress” not “justice”.

Yes, I know the point.

1 Like

My Lord…really?

I’ve wasted enough time…have fun.

:rofl:

If you cannot even follow a simple conversation which revolved around obstruction of JUSTICE, as outlined by Mueller, then how do you expect anyone to believe you know what any other point is.

:rofl: