Oh no! Deep state leaker busted!

I also noticed you ignored Citizens for Ethics…if they really care and weren’t partisan hacks they should have been all over those that have been implicated in Horowitz report…something that a real Conservatives would have spotted a mile away.

1 Like

oh really? well how about that. i had no idea someone else even realized that about the thumb drive

I’m following it fine. In your misplaced hysteria, you’re at the Conflation Station.

So many things wrong with this post. And it’s so short. Wow.

Ukraine is not made up. He really did abuse the power of his office. And he really did get impeached for it.

Why the libs didn’t approve articles on the obstruction of justice case laid out by Mueller confuses me as well. I think they should have. But the Democrats are scared and spineless.

Why were there no articles regarding the campaign finance felonies? An argument could be made they didn’t rise to the level of removal from office for crimes committed before he was elected.

None of this negates the undeniable reality Trump* has committed multiple felonies both before and after his election. And the only reason he won’t be prosecuted and sent to prison is because we don’t send our high elected officials to prison for their crimes. As @altair1013 pointed out at the beginning of this discussion.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

Don’t deflect and shift the goalposts. Start a thread on it and I’ll look at responding.

:man_shrugging:

yeah really who knows huh?

He’s not, you ignored him and the inconvenient truth.

:rofl: you know why.

No he didn’t…can you state precise charges instead of made up one?

It seems for someone that claims to be one and only true Conservative sure uses nothing but left-wing radical talking points.

I wonder why that is. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m sorry…you posted from a source that was questionable and I called you out.

Is that a problem lib?

Abuse of Congress!

Obstruction of power!

How dare he to exercise his own powers. Libs demand that he rolls over for em.

Sure wasn’t, sure doesn’t.

In reality:

Starting in at least March 2016, the Conspirators used a variety of means to hack the email accounts of volunteers and employees of the U.S. presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton (the “Clinton Campaign”), including the email account of the Clinton Campaign’s chairman. 4. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators also hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (“DCCC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”). The Conspirators covertly monitored the computers of dozens of DCCC and DNC employees, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code (“malware”), and stole emails and other documents from the DCCC and DNC. 5. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators began to plan the release of materials stolen from the Clinton Campaign, DCCC, and DNC. 6. Beginning in or around June 2016, the Conspirators staged and released tens of thousands of the stolen emails and documents. They did so using fictitious online personas, including “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.” https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Literally everyone who wants to read the indictments.

1 Like

Mueller - gift that keeps on giving

any prosecutions?

some say the data was downloaded faster than connection speeds would allow. also hear the way the files were time stamped indicates transfer using portable storage device

like, in the OP

hmm interesting