Official republican convention thread

What the hell is a “bodyguard of Western Civilization”?

Im very relaxed. Im also pointing and laughing.

That’s the spirit. Cope while you can. :rofl:

The RNC can help my coping with having more of yesterdays entertainment today. :joy:

Exactly - It’s possible to believe several things about the virus. It’s possible to see it as a serious issue. It is. It’s also possible at the same time to recognize that it’s an election year, that everything in an election year is politicized and that using the virus to create a little extra chaos to make the country’s leader look bad is actually a political strategy.

I’m a believer in Scott Atlas’s philosophy of the virus - Take every possible measure to take care of the people who need to be taken care of but the rest of us need to get on with our lives…Shutting this country down, which Biden just said he would do again, benefits no one. American’s need to function and to work and to have a chance to prosper. Trump’s response to the virus was in my opinion not all that bad. If it is discovered at some point that some of these case numbers and death numbers have been padded and misreported I won’t be surprised…In the meantime Trump made that announcement about the plasma on Sunday, sounds promising, the administration is working to fast track treatments and vaccines, sounds good…I’ve posted this in other threads and no leftist has ever responded…But when asked by Joy Reid what he would do differently Biden offered 6 things…All of which Trump had already done. Karl Rove: Biden's 'lazy' responses on coronavirus ignore what's already being done by Trump | Fox News.

The reality is leftists have no idea what they would have done differently or better…and the only real strategy the left has offered is to shut everything and everyone down, ruining lives, livelihoods, creating alternative health problems, I heard there’s been a major increase in teenagers considering suicide while their being shut out of school and stuck at home.

Lib’s are becoming pretty transparent in their desire to manipulate the virus for their own political gain…I think it’s disgusting.

2 Likes

No It’s quite literally not the only option.

There is a thread on this board which specifically outlines what the left would have liked to be done. Not sure if you participated in that thread.

Irony

That’s incredible gumption, coming from a lib.

Archie Griffin?

1 Like

Listening to the first 30 minutes, so far I see RNC representatives and thankful citizens expressing a deep contrast between the candidates and excitement over the prospect of 4 more years of a Donald Trump presidency. Overall, it’s gleeful optimism for continued success and prosperity in the greatest country in the world, and the best is yet to come.

3 Likes

They have to get in their dose of propaganda.

Called it!!!

5 Likes

Democrats want to continue to sell America out so the politicians’ kids can reap the benefits. It was pretty clear.

1 Like

I figured it would be more like that and less like what the nervous libs are saying.

1 Like

Don, Ivanka, and Eric would like a word with you.

5 Likes

Pretty funny, and pretty on point.

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1298097406257446913

3 Likes

They are unwilling to exit their alternate reality.

What a great post.

Unlike the children of those in the political class…their father had earned his before he got into politics…

How’s Hunter Biden doing these days?

1 Like

Hoo boy, I deferred watching last night and instead enjoyed some “Love it or List it” on HGTV. I think I made a wise call.

That seemed rather extreme, I thought they were going to attempt optimism.

Unless their version of optimism is “We are positive we will all die if Biden is elected!”

Silly stuff, glad I missed it. The highlights were enough this morning, just sipped my coffee and watched the abridged scream fest.

But I am glad if our Conservative brethren here enjoyed it, this show is obviously for you and not the rest of us.

3 Likes