Official republican convention thread

I had not seen one yet so seems like as a good of a time to create one.

So far they have agreed not to have platform for 2020 and are in the middle of the roll call.

I take it back, it seems the roll call was put on hold with a surprise showing of the VP pence and President Trump.

As expected Trump has things to say

I am going to rely on you guys for the news of this, since I won’t be watching.

Should be a good one!!!(???)!!!

6 Likes

Lol that guy can’t bear not being in the spotlight.

Trainwreck already?

I won’t be able to watch for essential reasons so I am in the same boat and hoping for good and quality updates from our board.

The timing for this is surely not coincidental

1 Like

Did the DNC have stuff going on during the day? Or was that only in Prime time?

You really should consider trademarking that !?!?!?!

I’ll watch. He has been a terrible president but he was a great TV star. I have no doubt it will be entertaining and great TV.

2 Likes

What would a trump speech be without rambling nonsense and accusations?

Precisely

DNC had meeting during the day and committee’s Meet virtually to write their Platform

They did.

https://www.demconvention.com/schedule-and-speakers/

Caucus meetings, various organizational meetings and such.

1 Like

This is going to be more entertaining than expected

Gotcha. It will be REALLY interesting to see how this compares to the DNC. More from a technical and execution standpoint. Because it seemed like the DNC went off without a hitch and they were innovative and engaging. I wonder if the RNC will be up to the task. I think they have big shoes to fill.

1 Like

Did you know he was a reality tv star? I’m expecting it to be entertaining.

9 Likes

I will probably end up seeing more of the RNC than the DNC. Voting for Biden, but given Trump’s reality TV background I am expecting the RNC to be more entertaining.

6 Likes

So far the roll call has to go in the Dems favor. Getting actual people in their actual locations round America as opposed to in front of a gop2020 wallpaper

Here is an example.

From Twitter.

Not true. There is a platform.

1 Like

Yeah, to undo the damage caused by the current administration.
:man_facepalming: