Official republican convention thread

Not a new platform I should say, and considering what the 2016 platform says about “current administration”… Not a good one.

The platform is speaking right now.

1 Like

Well, that’s quite a stark difference.

1 Like

So they have the same guy doing each state?

7 Likes

Well as someone posted, “Reality TV star”? The Prez is not a politician, he’s basically a salesperson. And notice how I used the non gendered nomenclature. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
He thrives in settings where he can say and do things to rev up a crowd. It’s his convention and he’s going to make some people feel good, some maybe not. And some (on the other side) he’s going to flat out piss off with embellishments or flaunting his successes.
Oh well.

1 Like

He is making the debates so much harder for himself

You would think so but no. American Samoa for example had a female delegate. But the visuals and location show a stark difference in production quality so far

Is Kamala being pronounced correctly.

I can’t wait to hear Andrea Mitchell gush over the first day of the GOP Convention and praise VP Pence and the Prez!
I should DVR it huh?

He’s been desperate for a rally fix, this is the next best thing.

I may actually be watching this.

Mail in voting. Not even once.

Should be lots of fun… " Lock them up"…

I’m laughing so hard. Trump finished talking and as he mills about onstage “YMCA” by the Village People is blaring through the speakers.

Is this real?

:clown_face:

2 Likes

Hoping for a return to the golden oldies of a simpler time:

“Lock her up! Build that wall!”

A bunch of old white dudes as well. :joy:

I think we are focused on the election being rigged unless Trump wins.

Tennessee just had an old white guy offer up their delegates to Trump in honor of women getting the right to vote.

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow night Trump can give the speech on how he really is going to lock her up this time around and build the rest of the wall, and explain exactly how he’s going to get that check from Mexico…

YMCA is multicultural and inclusive.