Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Republicans

No, but you have a nice day.

i like that they’re on al-Awlaki’s side.

Yeah, pretty much. What do you think?

Mainstream? :rofl:

How about the side of the Constitution?

1 Like

Mainstream, as in most people, general consensus, etc.

So “most people” would rather have tax dollars than a job? Are you sure?

This whole post is typical leftist garbage.

I do not “Love” terrorists.

I “Love” our constitution. I spent 26 years of my life on active duty upholding my oath to defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic. 15 of those years were spent on foreign soil.

Our President shouldn’t just support the constitution when it is convenient. He should support it at all times, especially when it is inconvenient. You guys fail to get that.

Obama did not live up to his oath to defend the constitution on that day when he ordered the assassination of an American Citizen, did he? Oh I forgot…assassination is OK…it’s the waterboarding that is truly evil.

He could have had him tried in absentia. How come he didn’t follow the law and the constitution that he swore to defend and do that?

He didnt because he knew you guys would defend him.

Now come tell me how evil and wrong the republicans are for defending a buffoon like Trump. Well last I checked, he didnt order the assassination of an American Citizen. So in my book, Trump will ALWAYS be better than Obama.

To be fair, I bet she could answer questions like how to mix a jack and coke without going full Pelosi.

This is they type of thing that gets you in trouble and posts deleted.

Address the post not the poster. And when talking about a group of people don’t broad brush (as in say they ALL do x y z . . . . say mahy do x y z).

Shame, really. Trumpists are desperate for a boogey-man, and jumping out of a closet yelling “HILLARY!” just ain’t spooking the masses the way it once did.

One will emerge before the end of the episode…

grover

1 Like

I think that her views reflect those of her constituents who see even more encroachment of gentrification and displacement into their neighborhood.

So they don’t want the jobs?

She’s a natural response to Trumpism.

She’s a job killer.

The jobs aren’t going to them.

More than likely the result will be that their neighborhood simply becomes more expensive

Who are they going to?

People who move into the city.

From where? 25,000?