Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Republicans

OK, I can’t cut her any slack on this one. Maybe someone can send her the Schoolhouse Rock DVD set. She may have to brush up on How A Bill Becomes A Law also. :joy:

She made the comment in response to an Ohio state lawmaker who criticized her for saying “chamber of government.”

“Maybe instead of Republicans drooling over every minute of footage of me in slow-mo, waiting to chop up word slips that I correct in real-[time], they actually step up enough to make the argument they want to make,” she tweeted.

Um, sweetie, even your “correction” in “real-time” was worthy of the criticism. :crazy_face:

Ocasio-Cortez said Democrats should “work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress — rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House.” The branches of government are the executive, judicial and legislative.

I can forgive some things with her being a Freshman because they need to learn some of the basics about being in DC and how things actually work in regards to the office they are coming into, but really??? A college educated person who doesn’t know the 3 branches of government? The very government she was elected to and is serving in?

I’m gonna need to gather up some more popcorn for this term. It’s gonna be a doozy. :joy:

2 Likes

Only 36% of Americans can name the three branches of Govt.

She’s a true representative of the people! :us::us::us:.

1 Like

All three chambers?
She’s a fool. A total idiot.

I doubt that that’s true. If it is, how many people who have been elected to congress can’t name them? Maybe 2. This idiot and Maxine Waters.

Young and dumb.

How old are you B.B.

Did you have you crap together at 29?

Allan

ill be honest

she sounds like trump

who i voted for

except she is younger

and hotter

if she runs against him in 2020 i will have a tough choice

2 Likes

She’s not old enough to run against him.

thats too bad

because i had already decided to vote for her

smokin

betos a handsome man

maybe ill vote for him instead

is he old enough

1 Like

He’s old enough.
If you’re looking for a reprobate and a loser to vote for, you need to get behind Anthony Weiner or Roy Moore.

oh i dont care about any of that

i didnt care about that when i voted for trump

Covfefe.

10politicions

Does anyone honestly think Donald could name all three branches of government?

1 Like

Someone should let her know that the mistakes she is making jump out at anyone marginally paying attention.

No need to study stupid.

I agree she may well prove to be very entertaining.

:partying_face:

1 Like

Do you HONESTLY think he cannot?

His interview with Chris Wallace was very good. Go give it a watch and see just how dumb a self made billionaire can be.

:moneybag:

1 Like

This is funny. Self made man trump is not. If you still believe that falsehood I have done real estate to sell you.

1 Like

Hilarious that Republicans think that this is important in the age of Trump.

3 Likes

So she’s an idiot.

Don’t you think it’s a bit rude to make comments like this as a foreigner?

Your country is a mess. May is a disaster. And your government is about to collapse again because your elected leaders won’t enact the will of the people through Brexit.

Should I even start on the grooming gangs aka Muslim rape gangs that your police won’t touch and your prosecutors won’t prosecute? Thousands of Britians girls have been gangraped and you sit there and point fingers at the US and the citizens of the US.

Those in glass houses…

i dont think he can and i dont care

i want him not to know that

i dont think he can and i dont care

i want him not to know that

1 Like

I encourage you to create a seperate thread to discuss those topics. Please try to stay oh topic in this thread and address the post and not the poster.